Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino
1040 East Harriman Place
San Bernardino, CA 92408, US
Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This hotel is off Interstate 10 and is 4 miles from San Bernardino. This all-suites hotel offers an indoor pool and provides a fully equipped kitchen in every suite. The suites at Residence Inn by Marriott San Bernardino include a flat-screen TV and coffee maker. The suites also have a hairdryer and ironing facilities. The San Bernardino Residence Inn provides a breakfast and evening reception. Guests can workout in the gym or sit in the jacuzzi. The Marriott San Bernardino Residence Inn is 3 miles from Fiesta Village Family Fun Park, which is an arcade and amusement park. The Orange Show Speedway is within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
I didn’t even try the breakfast so disappointed in the facility
They could take care of there customers better instead of saying they can’t help because it was booked thru 3rd party
Hated this hotel will never...
very spacious and comfortable
there was nothing not to like
location off freeway
carpets are old and dirty....
It was only 4 floors which I considered a safety benefit. I had a room on floor 4 and could see my vehicle parked in free parking from from my rented room.
I am not sure if I controlled the A/C temperature or if the hotel did but at least there was A/C functioning during yet another heat advisory in the Inland Empire. Also king size bed was extra firm not to my liking.
I will stay here again
Location is excellent.Good value for money.
property was very clean, luxurious, and well kept.
I liked everything about it.
it was the best weekend...
in door pool. and the privacy
bottom floor smell bad
over all I love my...
Everything about this hotel was excellent.
A wonderful family vacation was...
everything was really nice
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.