Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown
1747 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101, US
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Situated between Little Italy and the waterfront, this centrally located hotel features private on-site parking. Guests can relax in the outdoor pool. It offers a free transfer service to San Diego Airport, which is 2 miles away. Offering free WiFi, the spacious suites at Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown include a TV with satellite channels. Every room features a fully-equipped kitchen and an en suite bathroom. San Diego Downtown Residence Inn by Marriott offers a grocery shopping service. Guests can make use of the on-site fitness centre. Dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities in San Diego’s Gaslamp Quarter are less than 2 miles away. Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo and museums are 4 miles away from Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Downtown.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Located close to areas of activities.
Good size room x2 TVs so handy for our daughter on the roll away bed .the fixtures are dated but don't let that put you off .Good location opposite the park. Less than 3 min walk to tram stop and local 7/11 store . Pool and pation area looked nice and tidy but weather didn't allow that
Nothing really it's a bit dated but that's not a problem the size of the rooms makes up for that
The breakfast was very good with a variety of offerings. I did wish that the breakfast hours were a bit longer, say until 9:30 instead of 9.
The location was great! I liked the spacious room with a couch and a work station. The staffs were friendly. It was nice to have a breakfast option.
The first floor room was pretty dark and had a poor air circulation. The decoration was quite outdated. We had to pay for the parking in the property.
Quiet location near the light rail for access to the Convention Center, Gaslamp, etc. The room was comfortable and quiet at night -- the most important thing to me. The small gym was okay.
Weak hotel coffee but Starbucks is 4 blocks away. It seems Residence Inn hasn't changed the breakfast offerings in 25 years, and they get monotonous during a long stay. More healthy choices would be appreciated.
Dated, carpet decor, gloomy and lobby lay out was crowded and outdoor patio was locked when should been open for overflow
Room was large very good...
They cancelled my booking without notifying me after I had already paid and checked-in online. I was then transferred to another hotel in Chula Vista which was inconvenient and well away from where I needed to be.
very close to dining in little Italy and waterfront.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.