Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection
550 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94102, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hotel Adagio Autograph Collection. The pet fee is USD $75 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. *No pet weight limit. Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
About This Property
Centrally located in heart of San Francisco city center, this luxury boutique hotel is 5 minutes’ walk from Union Square and 2 minutes’ walk from the American Conservatory Theater. An on-site bar and restaurant are located on site. An iPod docking station and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with film channels are included in every spacious room at Hotel Adagio. They each have a view of Union Square or the city skyline. A fitness center is part of the hotel. The reception desk is staffed 24-hours a day. The Mortimer, a sophisticated and chic cocktail lounge, serves drinks in the lobby each evening. Elliott offers breakfast each morning and serves dishes with farm-to-table ingredients. For packages that include breakfast, American Breakfast is Included for 2 adults only daily. Curran Theater is 2 minutes’ walk from the Adagio Hotel. Maiden Lane is half a mile away.
Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 1 Queen - Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $75 per pet, per stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Guest room, 2 Queen - Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $75 per pet, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
outside architecture - very special
the voucher at check-in is a bit confusing
Everything, it was stunning
The only thing I didn’t like was the parking, I found it very expensive and I stayed up all night watching my vehicle though the window to make sure it was not getting broke into.
Loved it , hotel, rooms,...
Staff was friendly and the room was good.
The neighborhood is rough. It was unpleasant walking in that area.
It was fine but I...
The staff was very polite and did their best to accommodate us. They gave us a glass of champagne at check in, free breakfast, 25$ credit for the restaurant and two free tickets for trolley. Room was clean and quite.
We had some problems at check in. We had king room reservation with Booking com - they told us there is no king room available. It took them almost an hour to find a solution for us. We appreciate it we still got a king room. The parking is expensive. The lobby is very small but cute (Crowded when its a line to check in)
A lot of perks. Central...
Comfortable room and helpful staff
Located on the edge of area used extensively by homeless people. Extremely expensive for what it is.
Good location short walk (5mins) from union sq lovely room friendly staff . Bar staff friendly nice breakfast
Nothing major to fault the hotel on , Second visit to San Francisco and sadly the city is not what it was
Nice hotel good value for...
Location was excellent and service in general
Breakfast was bare minimum. Expecting more spread. Its just ok.
Right in the heart of the city but not noisy. Great customer service. Very helpful and full of ideas.
Rude staff, hidden costs
Room was fine and the breakfast was great
Meanwhile Union square area is a no go... Too many junky homeless, which make the zone not attractive any more... Unfortunately I will not come back again, even if the hotel was perfectly fine and much cheaper compared to some years ago...
Don't stay at Union Square
The hotel was centrally located and near many great and well known places. Also, always a plus when breakfast is included.
Having to leave.
Staff was incredibly attentive, helpful...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.