Kimpton Alton Hotel an IHG Hotel
2700 Jones Street
San Francisco, CA 94133, US
San Francisco, CA 94133, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
Book Now from $359/night
About This Property
Located in iconic Fisherman's Wharf, Kimpton Alton Hotel is just a 4 minute walk to Ghirardelli Square and within 1 mile of Alcatraz Cruises and the entrance to Chinatown. Spacious guestrooms include custom mattresses, luxury bath amenities, plush robes and Smart TV's with guest streaming. Nespresso machines available upon request. This eco-friendly, sustainable hotel features a 24-hour fitness center with a Peloton room. James Beard nominated and recently named to NY Times 2022 Best Restaurant List, Abacá is a contemporary Filipino-California Restaurant. Stop by Abacá Bar for drinks and bar bites.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
Essential Room (refundable)
1 King Premium (refundable)
2 Queen (refundable)
2 Queen Premium (refundable)
2 Queen Mobility Accessible Tub (refundable)
1 King Premium City View (refundable)
1 King Premium Bay View (refundable)
2 Queen Premium City View (refundable)
1 King Premium Spa (refundable)
1 King Premium Spa Bay View (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Chinese [Cantonese]
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The wharf is busy, many things to see. Tower tours is a wonderful tour to take too.
Negatives: A continental breakfast would be nice.
The location is great. Room was clean, quiet and their concierge was very pleasant and helpful. Loved our stay!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore San Francisco
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).