W San Francisco
181 Third Street
San Francisco, CA 94103, US
San Francisco, CA 94103, US
W San Francisco is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $25 per night fee. The number of pets allowed is 1. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $219/night
About This Property
The W is a fixture of San Francisco’s hip SOMA district, amid art exhibitions, film screenings, fashion shows, clubs and concerts. A restaurant and gym are located on-site at the property. Styled in modern decor and urban finishes, each room features a flat-screen TV, WiFi, and a Bluetooth Speaker alarm clock with USB charging ports. California wines and local snack delights are available in the mini-bar. Each room is equipped with a Nespresso machine and complimentary coffee capsules are replenished daily. Trace serves locally-sourced sustainable cuisine nightly at this environmentally friendly hotel. Guests can mix and mingle in the Living Room Bar while enjoying hand-crafted cocktails. The fully-equipped FIT sky-lit gym offers a mix of cardio and weight equipment. The Golden Gate Bridge is 5 mi away. Union Square is 8 minutes' walk away from the W San Francisco.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Wonderful Room, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
Spectacular Room, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Body Thermometer Available
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Positives: We put in our reservation for a king size bed. Also paid for a king size bed. The hotel gave us a room with A full size bed. Not comfortable for 2 adults an a child. One of us had to sleep backwards to fit on the bed.
Negatives: Gave us wrong bed.
Not Comfortable at all.
Positives: the bed was super comfortable. great location.
Negatives: the staff was terrible. they were not inviting and very dismissive toward my family and I.
I would stay again if...
Negatives: They didn't answer me when I sent an email.
Positives: Nespresso machine in room!
Positives: very nice rooms staff helpful views were amazing too!!
Negatives: the extra $35 destination fee not disclosed by booking.com you can eat to that amount which is cool but did add a cost I was unaware of. Woodfire pizza was delicious too
great location with good food...
Positives: Great location! They offered a great tourism package that included passes to the art museum and cable cars. Rooms are very nicely decorated. Well stocked with snacks and drinks.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore San Francisco
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).