Extended Stay America Suites - San Jose - Downtown
1560 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95112, US
San Jose, CA 95112, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $125/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - San Jose - Downtown is located in San Jose and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchenette at Extended Stay America - San Jose is equipped with a stove-top, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The daily free grab-and-go breakfast includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include Great America Amusement Park, the San Jose Museum of Art and Santa Row shopping mall.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Queens Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The rooms were clean. Really good staff
Negatives: Not enough breakfast
Negatives: It was cool
Positives: Excellent North San Jose location and proximity to airport, light rail, and bus lines. Easy check in, clean rooms with kitchenettes for 'extended' stays.
Negatives: Some drama front desk and other extended stayers, cops called and onsite as this traveler approached the entrance, not a good sign. Cops always indicative of ghetto behavior, either them or the people they're dealing with. Prior to checkout, excessive hallway (loud voices) noise of other travelers moving about and advertising their movements; ghetto behavior? Yes.
Positives: I really like the bed
Negatives: How the staff are ignoring the guest
Negatives: the so called breakfast was no breakfast at all, just coffee and crackers. not good at all.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore San Jose
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).