The Leta Santa Barbara Goleta Tapestry Collection by Hilton
5650 Calle Real
Santa Barbara, CA 93117, US
Santa Barbara, CA 93117, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
About This Property
Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant. A flat-screen TV and Free Wi-Fi are offered in each contemporary room. Over 150 shops and restaurants on State Street are just 10 minutes' drive away. The University of California, Santa Barbara is 2 mi away. Select rooms feature a seating area or a pool and a courtyard view at The Leta Santa Barbara Goleta, Tapestry Collection by Hilton. An private bathroom is also offered. Rooms also offer a complimentary yoga mat. Featuring outdoor seating overlooking a fire pit, guests can enjoy cocktails, local beer and wine at Leta Bar, while onsite restaurant features American cuisine. Enjoy a cocktail at The Leta Bar in the lobby or shop for vinyl at the on-site record store. A poolside sun terrace is also featured. There is an evening social hour and morning coffee available in the lobby. Goleta Beach is 5 minutes' bike ride away. Wine country is 30 minutes' drive away. Santa Barbara Urban Wine Trail and Sand Piper Golf Club are 10 minutes' drive away. Twin Lakes Golf Course is 2 miles away. Santa Barbara Zoo is 10 miles away from The Leta Hotel.es' drive away. Twin Lakes Golf Course is 2 miles away. Santa Barbara Zoo is 10 miles away from The Leta Santa Barbara Goleta, Tapestry Collection by Hilton.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Designated Smoking Area
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Horseback Riding
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wind Surfing
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Santa Barbara
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).