Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia
25320 The Old Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91381, US
Santa Clarita, CA 91381, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn by Marriott Santa Clarita Valencia. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 70 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $222/night
About This Property
Residence Inn Santa Clarita Valencia, 3 miles from Six Flags Magic Mountain Theme Park, offers free shuttles to attractions within 5 miles. Spacious suites provide a flat-screen TV with HBO. The guest suites have free wired internet, sofa beds and a fully equipped kitchen. They also feature dining areas and desks and provide ironing facilities. Santa Clarita Valencia Residence Inn offers an outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Guests have access to a gym, Sports Court and meeting rooms. The hotel serves breakfast and alcoholic beverages and has a picnic area. A grocery shopping service is available to guests. Residence Inn is within 3 miles of Old Orchard Park Shopping Center and William S. Hart Museum. It is 6 miles from Saugus Speedway Open Air Market and 25 miles from Hollywood.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
2 Bedroom 2 room Suite, Fireplace (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: I like the breakfast. I like the bedroom and and the bed. It’s clean and feels fresh sheets
Negatives: Room 222 - AC is loud when it turns on .. also the i can hear the AC from the other room when it turns on. I think its time foe an upgrade.
Positives: Amazing breakfast, nice front desk staff, clean
Positives: Grosses komfortabelste Suite
Negatives: our door would not open 2 nights, the first night we had a dinner reservation , which we were late for. the 2nd time I had to use the rest room & when I finally decided to go back down stairs to general bathroom , it was too late, how embarrassing . the door should have been fixed the first time it wouldn’t open. I even asked if we could change room , she said there’s no need he’s going to fix the door
I will not be staying...
Positives: All the amenities, cleanliness, and the staff.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).