Extended Stay America Suites - Los Angeles - Valencia
24940 Pico Canyon Road
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381, US
Stevenson Ranch, CA 91381, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $133/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia is located in Stevenson Ranch and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a free grab-and-go breakfast that includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles is equipped with a stovetop , microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, as well as upgraded bedding with extra pillows. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily services are provided for a fee. Towels & linens are exchanged at the front desk as well. The property offers free onsite parking. You will also find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Six Flags Magic Mountain, the Hurricane Harbor Magic Mountain and the California Institute of the Arts.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: clean rooms, stove and nice fridge
Negatives: got charged for the room twice once before I stayed and another at the location. After bringing it up to a staff member, they were surprised the person who checked us in charged us again so she refunded us. Still waiting on the refund.
Negatives: Poor water pressure. Water took a long time to get warm in order to shower. Bed was dented.
It was okay
Positives: The staff was friendly, prompt and helpful
The staff was friendly, the...
Positives: the staff was really nice. no deposit required.
Negatives: it was outdated dirty and ran down. the breakfast was ok but the hot water they provided for the breakfast had all kind of stuff floating in it!!
if in a budget I...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).