170 South Sunnyvale Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94086, US
Sunnyvale, CA 94086, US
Aloft Sunnyvale is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $40 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $166/night
About This Property
Aloft Sunnyvale is a modern hotel in the heart of downtown Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale Caltrain Station is located just 5 minutes' walk from the property. Free WiFi is available. Each air-conditioned guest room and suite at Aloft Sunnyvale offers a flat-screen Apple TV and a laptop safe. Featuring a shower with a glass door, all of the private bathrooms offer free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can lounge in W XYZ Bar, open from 1700 to 23:00. A 24-hour fitness center is also available onsite. A free shuttle provides guests with transport to nearby areas. Other property facilities include re:fuel by Aloft and re:mix lounge. Las Palmas Park is 1.6 mi from Aloft Sunnyvale. Stevens Creek Shoreline Nature Study Area is 5.9 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Guest Room, Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Aloft Guest Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Savvy Guest Room, Guest room, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Breezy Guest Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Savvy Guest Room, Larger Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft Suite, Suite, 1 King, Corner room (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Blackout Curtains
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Clothes Drying Rack
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Sleep Comfort Items
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Trash Cans
- Visual Alarms
Positives: very convenient location!
Negatives: room had no view
it was a perfect place...
Positives: Joanna at front desk was wonderful.
Positives: Staff and gym were great. The beds were super comfy.
Negatives: Had a few problems because I prepaid through here and needed to make a change at one point. But the staff was friendly and helpful.
Positives: Shower. Water pressure was great.
Negatives: Mattress was horrible. The upper left side was ok. No water bottles available. Only stocked if they cleaned the rooms. The room was cleaned and restocked only the 1st day. Was over charged by few hundred dollars.
Positives: Staff was great and friendly. They went above and beyond my expectations. It was 2 young people who offered us help when we needed it and felt comfortable around them.
Negatives: When I showered, there were a few stuff falling off and I could clearly see it on the shower's bright white floor. Other than that everything was great.
Great place to stay. If...
Positives: The staff was super friendly, especially the lady at the front desk!
Positives: Everything was amazing, in my top 10 list of hotels that I have stayed at. Service was great when we asked for a room with a fridge. The bathroom was luxurious, practically everything was.
Negatives: We had some loud guests upstairs arguing but called the front desk who helped out with it. I'm guessing we were a bit unlucky. Aside from that, everything was great!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).