Extended Stay America Premier Suites - Union City - Dyer St
31950 Dyer St
Union City, CA 94587, US
Union City, CA 94587, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $135/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Union City - Dyer St. is located in Union City and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and a free grab-and-go breakfast with breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea. Every kitchenette at Extended Stay America - Union City is equipped with a stove-top, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include Oracle Arena, IFLY Indoor Skydiving and Century 25.
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Convenient location.
Negatives: $100 Deposit that I was not aware of. But I've always get it back at the end.
Negatives: I felt comfortable
I will stay again
Positives: It was near quite a few restaurants.
Negatives: The smell of the room was so severe like they tried to cover up a smell with cleaning product it was hard to breathe. And there were cockroaches I’m sure due to people long term staying and having food.
it was more than I...
Positives: it had everything I needed
Negatives: everything was great!
The staff was great! The...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).