Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park
16470 East 40th Circle
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This centrally located Aurora hotel features an indoor pool, has a snack bar and lounge and offers contemporary, loft-inspired rooms with free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms at Aloft Denver International Airport are equipped with wall-mounted 50-inch flat-screen TVs. Rooms offer 9-foot ceilings and extra large windows. Each air conditioned room includes an iPod docking station, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Located on site at Aloft Denver, the w xyz bar offers light meals, drinks and entertainment in a lively atmosphere. Open 24-7, Re:Fuel offers snacks, light fare and healthy options for travelers on the go. Guests can enjoy a workout at the Aloft Denver International fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available. Laundry facilities is located on site. Central Denver and attractions such as the Colorado Convention Center, Denver Zoo and 16th Street Mall are less than 25 minutes’ drive away from this hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
King Guestroom, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- King Guestroom, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
Two Queen Guestroom, Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
- Two Queen Guestroom, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $75 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- Concierge Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Staff
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Ski Storage
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Excellent property. Bartender was a delight!
The hotel was relatively expensive compared to others nearby. Complementary breakfast should have been included.
quiet and easy to get to from anywhere in town
lovely accommodations and helpful staff
That there was a pool
The pool was cold
Quick stay. Easy peasy
Hostess Valentina was on point! Always smiling and happy and engaging. If I owned a business I would hire her in a heart beat. Hands down best front desk person I've experienced in YEARS
The pre-paid breakfast was junk. Horrible. And the hotel was advertised as having a bar, but it wasn't open the entire time we were there.
It served the purpose -...
Nothing went well. Booking.com is a fraud. They allowed me and several others last night to book rooms there when they was no Vacancy. Spent time and money to get there from the airport only to find out i had no where to sleep.
Booking.com should compensate me for this huge, I mean huge, inconvenience.
There was no stay because...
classy and efficuent
No phone in room. No bedside clock.
There were long black hairs on the pillow when we arrived.
Small but comfortable rooms. Really clean. Being at the lobby is nice
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.