Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park
16470 East 40th Circle
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Aurora, CO 80011, US
Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $150/night
About This Property
This centrally located Aurora hotel features an indoor pool, has a snack bar and lounge and offers contemporary, loft-inspired rooms with free Wi-Fi. The modern rooms at Aloft Denver International Airport are equipped with wall-mounted 50-inch flat-screen TVs. Rooms offer 9-foot ceilings and extra large windows. Each air conditioned room includes an iPod docking station, a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities. Located on site at Aloft Denver, the w xyz bar offers light meals, drinks and entertainment in a lively atmosphere. Open 24-7, Re:Fuel offers snacks, light fare and healthy options for travelers on the go. Guests can enjoy a workout at the Aloft Denver International fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is also available. Laundry facilities is located on site. Central Denver and attractions such as the Colorado Convention Center, Denver Zoo and 16th Street Mall are less than 25 minutes’ drive away from this hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Two Queen Guestroom, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
King Guestroom, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Exterior Corridor
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: the location to where I needed to be.
Negatives: think it was overpriced for the total experience
Positives: frequent visitor
this is the perfect spot...
Positives: I liked and appreciated how simple the Check in process was. How easy it was to find the elevators and my room. The staff was very friendly and efficient at the same time. I liked the room and how everything was laid out. The bed was really nice and cozy. The hotel was very quiet.
Negatives: I was surprised how the lights in the hallways were covered in stylish fabric but the fabric was ripped and torn and dirty. One light had what looked like crumpled toilet paper or paper towel hanging from the light. It made me nervous my room was going to be dirty.
Decent stay would not return...
Positives: It's very modern and comfortable place
Negatives: The staff was very very rude to me and forced me to leave even though I was incredibly sick and just needed to use my phone to get a ride
Positives: Excellent property. Bartender was a delight!
Negatives: The hotel was relatively expensive compared to others nearby. Complementary breakfast should have been included.
Positives: quiet and easy to get to from anywhere in town
Negatives: parking fee
lovely accommodations and helpful staff
Positives: That there was a pool
Negatives: The pool was cold
Quick stay. Easy peasy
Positives: Hostess Valentina was on point! Always smiling and happy and engaging. If I owned a business I would hire her in a heart beat. Hands down best front desk person I've experienced in YEARS
Negatives: The pre-paid breakfast was junk. Horrible. And the hotel was advertised as having a bar, but it wasn't open the entire time we were there.
It served the purpose -...
Positives: Nothing went well. Booking.com is a fraud. They allowed me and several others last night to book rooms there when they was no Vacancy. Spent time and money to get there from the airport only to find out i had no where to sleep.
Negatives: Booking.com should compensate me for this huge, I mean huge, inconvenience.
There was no stay because...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).