Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County
1001 Bridgeport Avenue
Shelton, CT 06484, US
Shelton, CT 06484, US
Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Within 18 miles of New Haven and Yale University, this Residence Inn in Shelton is an 8-minute drive from downtown Bridgeport. Free Wi-Fi is accessible and there is an outdoor pool. All of the accommodations at the Residence Inn Shelton Fairfield County include a full kitchen. There is also a sitting area complete with a sofa and cable TV. Guests can exercise in the fitness center at the Shelton Residence Inn. There is also a business center. The Shelton town center is a 10-minute drive away. Downtown Milford is 9 miles from the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The staff was great very polite and very helpful. I would definitely come back.
Negatives: I was charged twice from a reservation but after I called and spoke to the gentleman the front desk he spoke to his manager and they took care of it the same day.
Positives: The kitchen is fully loaded. Beds comfortable and room size was perfect.
Negatives: No complaints. It was very good.
Negatives: There was a $100 pet fee that I thought was a bit high for a one night stay
Positives: Great spread, alot if choices. Even with Covid, the whole Breakfast experience was exceptional.
Negatives: Because of Covid, you had to take your Breakfast back to your room. Bit that's not Residence's fault. So really everything was perfect.
Spend time with my Future...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).