Kimpton George Hotel an IHG Hotel
15 E Street Northwest
Washington D.C., DC 20001, US
Washington D.C., DC 20001, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
Book Now from $307/night
About This Property
Just steps from Union Station, this hotel offers on-site dining and a complimentary wine reception each evening. A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms. The White House is 2 miles away. A mini-bar is featured in all comfortably furnished rooms at Kimpton George Hotel. In-room spa services are also offered. Serving French bistro style fare, Bistro Bis Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can dine on the outdoor terrace during warm weather and indoors by the fireplace in the winter. Kimpton George Hotel features a fully-equipped fitness center. A business center boasting fax and photocopying services is available. George Washington University is 15 minutes’ drive from this hotel. The State Capitol Building is just steps away.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
1 King (non-refundable)
1 King Premium Sofa Bed (non-refundable)
1 King Premium Street View (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Didn’t have breakfast I ordered out best choice I could’ve made
Negatives: Staff wasn’t professional they had me and my family of four on a room where we heard banging on and off souring night the maids were annoying the tvs didn’t have no chrome casting water pressure was very low sheets were stained and room service wasn’t good my son burger was brunt my crab cake wasn’t cooked fully I wasn’t impressed by the service at all
I won’t recommend this hotel...
Positives: Nice touch having a yoga mat. Good location.
Positives: property was fine but I left an item and they never got back to me
Negatives: see above
Positives: We loved the creative and classic decor as well as the comfort of the room, temperature, shower … everything! The staff (all weekend) was so accommodating and overly friendly!
A fun weekend in DC!...
Positives: Location, ease with late night check in, friendly staff and clean, comfortable room
Negatives: Price. Everything is exorbitant these days.
Positives: Close to Union Station
Negatives: The room was dark and we looked out onto a small enclosed courtyard. Our view was of a brick wall.
Not value for money
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).