The St Gregory Hotel Dupont Circle Georgetown
2033 M St. Nw
Washington, DC 20036, US
The St Gregory Hotel Dupont Circle Georgetown welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee USD 57.48 per accommodation, per day. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs.
About This Property
Located just 1640 feet from Dupont Circle, The St. Gregory Hotel offers complimentary WiFi and an on-site restaurant. Offering a flat-screen TV with cable channels, each room at the hotel includes a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Each private bathroom offers free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests are welcomed to The St. Gregory Hotel by a 24-hour front desk. Guests wishing to work out can use the fitness center, located on site. A business center and laundry facilities are also offered. The St. Gregory Hotel is within ten minutes' walk of both the Dupont Circle and Foggy Bottom metro stations. The Georgetown neighborhood is just 2953 feet from the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Parking
- Blackout Curtains
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Wheelchair Accessible
The lobby was very modern and nicely appointed. The staff greeted me daily in a friendly manner. The room had a comfortable sitting area, large bathroom and comfortable bed. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dupont Circle Metro and Farragut North Metro. It is also near plenty of restaurants. I did not dine at the restaurant in the hotel, but every time I walked through the lobby it was packed.
The AC/heating unit was very loud. It woke me out of my sleep so much so that at night I would turn it off. The unit also looked like it could use a filter and a little more upkeep. The thing that surprised me was that housekeeping showed up later in the afternoon, after 4:30 & 5pm. Not sure if this is the weekend routine, but it was a little disrupting after spending all day out and just wanting to get ready for dinner or figure out next steps. The interactions that I had with the women who took care of housekeeping were very nice and thoughtful.
The hotel is gorgeous and in a decent location if you're visiting to do some of the monuments. It's far from the museums though. We were visiting for a concert at the Capitol One Arena. We needed a ride there but it was a quick ride. The breakfast was heavenly and you get a meal voucher! Amazing. I used the gym and it was empty so that was nice. They had bottled water for free.
Our room didn't have a TV remote. The hotel itself was quiet BUT the windows are not double pane so you hear literally every noise outside. It wasn't the biggest issue for me but if you're a light sleeper, bring some earplugs or something.
This guest did not leave comments about this hotel.
The ambiance was ver upscale and relaxing. I loved how the whole atmosphere was presented. From the time we pulled into valet I just was impressed.
I have nothing to say because I absolutely loved the property.
It was an exceptional experience.
Beautiful hotel, great location, friendly staff, very comfy room, huge bathroom, right between 2 metro lines 8-10 mins walk away.
Would have liked a bit more variety in the breakfast options, but everything i tried was very tasty.
Fabulous hotel in a great location.
- Downstairs area aesthetically pleasing bedroom was ok, nothing else.
- L'Occitane products in the bathrooms
front desk attendant basically just handed us the keys and grabbed my info and cards, didn't explain ANYTHING about the hotel to us, NOTHING ABOUT THE VALLET, which was a surprise after, 60$ freaking dollars - I know its DC but this is ridiculously pricey and they did not let us know about it. When my card was charged indidntbknow exactly what that was so I called, was informed it was the parking, I explained I wasnt informed of that when checking in, they said manager was going to get in touch and nothing so far.
- HVAC SUPER LOUND AND ANNOYING
- Bathroom sink faucet was broken (didnt complain about bc we were staying just one night
NOT a 4 star hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.