Aloft Miami Aventura
2910 NE 207th Street
Aventura, FL 33180, US
Aventura, FL 33180, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Miami Aventura. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome.
Book Now from $169/night
About This Property
Located in Aventura, 7 miles from Hard Rock Stadium, Aloft Miami Aventura provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, private parking, a fitness center and a terrace. With a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The property has an ATM, a concierge service and luggage storage for guests. Guest rooms at the hotel are equipped with a TV with cable channels and a safety deposit box. At Aloft Miami Aventura each room has bed linen and towels. Breakfast is available daily, and includes à la carte, American and vegetarian options. You can play pool at this 4-star hotel, and bike rental is available. There's an on-site snack bar and guests can also use the business area. Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Spanish. Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Broward Convention Center is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 10 miles from Aloft Miami Aventura.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Sleep Comfort Items
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Tennis Court & Equipment
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: I really like staying in this area. The aloft rooms are always clean and pretty spacious, beds are comfy and pool is nice. The only caveat is noise from the hallways when people are passing other than that I like staying here.
Negatives: Parking is across the street.
Positives: great staff, everyone is nice and kind
Negatives: they need more cleaning staff and thaining for them
good place that needs better...
Positives: Really nice staff, the pool and common areas are comfortable, the bedrooms are quiet and spatious.
Negatives: the room cleaning needs to be improved, you can tell that the company is not providing training for the cleaning staff and also they are scrimping with staff, they only have 1 or 2 persons for the whole floor. The cleaning ladys are really nice but they need support. The parking is not inside the property.
Great hotel that needs more...
Positives: The host that checked me in was simply amazing she helped me so well and made my check in fun.
Negatives: The fact that I could not connect air play. The media system is a little out dated.
It was a lovely stay.
Negatives: Hotel clerks throw in bunch of hidden costs the day of check in. Hotels clerks and website never mentions price to park per day. Hotels clerks failed to disclose extra room charge for insurance for security deposit. Location was certainly dirty and un kept employees were very thrashly looking. No parking near the location to check in or get parking assignment. This is a horrible location.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).