Sonesta Select Boca Raton
2000 Nw Executive Center Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33431, US
Sonesta is pet friendly! Pets weighing less than 80 pounds are welcome. A non-refundable pet fee will be charged to the guest’s account upon check-in based upon the length of stay -- 6 nights up to $75, 7+ nights up to $150. Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request. Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, if you leave the premises of the hotel with your pet unattended in the room, the pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone.
About This Property
This hotel in Boca Raton is within 14 minutes' drive of the beach, FAU, and Boca Town Center. The outdoor terrace is surrounded by a tropical garden and palm trees. Free internet is available. A 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, seating area, and coffee-making facilities are provided in all Sonesta Select Boca Raton rooms. Extras include a small refrigerator, towels, and linen. Guests can sunbathe at the outdoor swimming pool, or relax in the hot tub. This Sonesta Select Boca Raton provides free parking on site as well for added convenience. Palm Beach Airport is 25 miles away. A 24-hour market selling sandwiches, ice-cream and drinks is also available.
Sonesta offers its pet guests designated dog relief areas complete with waste disposal bags as well as a door magnet that alerts staff that your pet is a guest at the hotel. Many locations also have doggie treats at the front desk.
Preferred King (refundable)
- Preferred King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 125 per accommodation, per stay.
One Bedroom Suite King (refundable)
- One Bedroom Suite King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 125 per accommodation, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Location was good. Hot tub and pool were nice. Staff was nice
Cleanliness in room could be better and was disappointed that there wasn’t daily housekeeping. Fitness center under construction , I should have received notice before checkin but they did give me a discount for that
Good, pleasant enough
Nothing, other than location
Old. Dirty. One elevator. Under construction. No daily housekeeping. Restaurant/cafe not open. Fitness center not open. Laundry not working.
Horrible. Worst experience I’ve had...
Great location, property ok, customer...
Tiny bathroom area. Low water pressure and hot water took forever. Frig was tiny and old. No daily house keeping so coffee in the room was NOT replaced. Free breakfast was a joke because it only included pastry and cereal and it had to be ordered at the desk area. Fresh towels had to be requested and were thrown into the room in a heap. No USB outlets available. And the outlets for recharging didn’t even work. Upon check out the staff wouldn’t give me a receipt because I booked through a third party even though I paid at the hotel. I had to go to the manager to get a receipt. Not a user friendly hotel.
Would never go back.
Location proximity to FAU, restaurants
No food available in lobby, I thought it had a bar and restaurant. One worker came out for breakfast and said she was handling a group(we are the parents of the group) and one person called in sick, she could make me something but it looked to be an extreme hassle.
The staff was very friendly.
The bathroom has no fan and was outdated and shower heads are to light.
This is a cute, boutique hotel that was cheaper that the other options in the area. The price was excellent for the room used. The staff was accommodating for special payment requests. The TV had app access, so I was able to watch my streaming services.
The area near the hotel is busy, situated between two very popular restaurants. Parking is difficult. The ice machine and laundry area is a trek if you stay in certain rooms. There is a lack of a defined "pet walking area" near all entrances/exits.
I liked the room and...
Was very pleased with the...
Everything I liked I was sooooo impressed. The staff was wonderful they greeted me as soon as walked in. It was clean n beautiful.
No concerns here
Best Hotel in South Florida
Room especially bathroom could have been cleaner.
Overall stay was good. Staff...
Convenient to many restaurants. I liked the fact that they had the shampoo, conditioner, and gel soap in large containers in the shower, instead of those little containers, that you have to open and close.
The sink didn’t have any hot water. I did not have my room tidied up each day. I guess they don’t have enough workers. You have to be there six days to have you room tidied up. I was only there for four nights.
The hotel was convenient to...
Location near the highway; walking distance to Seasons 52; large tv in room: access to Netflix; some of front staff very pleasant
Common facilities weren’t functional due to repairs; reservation included breakfast but it was just continental breakfast (muffins were large & very good), would have liked some fruit. Lobby area was updated and looked very nice; rooms could have used some updating; lost router connection during evening so we lost Netflix during a show & sliding tv out caused 2 cables to disconnect, luckily maintenance came up to reconnect them but he had just as much trouble understanding where they reconnected & getting to them was not easy (tight space); carpet in front of elevator needs cleaning
If stopping in Boca, good...
The carpet by its dirty all over the price it high i guess is more that the hotel looking só its ok rooms are clean and they request 100 dollar deposit i am waiting for my refund
Carpet its dirty and old
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.