La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral
1275 N. Atlantic Ave
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
Formerly owned by America's original 7 astronauts, this Cocoa Beach La Quinta Inn has a heated outdoor pool, hot and cold continental breakfast, and shuffleboard. The beach is a 4 minutes' walk away. An outdoor pool is on site at the La Quinta Inn Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral. Guests get complimentary access to a 6.4 ft² health and fitness center next door. Free WiFi, microwave, refrigerator and a Keurig coffee maker are available in each room of this Cocoa Beach hotel. Cocoa Beach Pier and the world's largest Ron John Surf Shop are less than 2.5 mi away. Patrick Air Force Base is 7 mi from the hotel, while Cape Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center are 22 mi away.
2 Queen Beds, Deluxe Room, Courtyard/Pool Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 2 Queen Beds, Deluxe Room, Courtyard/Pool Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $20 per stay.
1 King Bed, Deluxe Room, Courtyard/Pool View Room, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, Deluxe Room, Courtyard/Pool View Room, Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $20 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Swimming Pool
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wind Surfing
The property really needs updating, a thorough cleaning and remodel. Breakfast was horrible. No plates we had to eat out of french fry trays. Not enough food for the amount of guests. Coffee ran out a couple times.
Should of been better for...
It wasn't far from stores and Cruise port
Room was large and bed was comfortable.
I was told upon check in that no housekeeping would be available except upon request. After three days house keeping would come in. They never did.
The room appeared clean on the surface but the bottom of my feet turned from walking barefoot on the floor.
I hate leaving negative reviews but I recommend housekeeping change their mop water more often and leave the floors clean.
I attempted to check in early at 2:10 pm. Regular check in is quite late at 4 pm. I was told a room was available but I would be charged $20 to check in before 4 pm. No thanks. Check out is 11 am.
Close to the wedding we were attending
Rooms were dirty (dog food on the floor) mold was present on curtains and lampshades, rooms needed repairs (shower curtain rod was broken), staff didn’t care about the issues. Only one ice machine on the property. Breakfast was gross. Room was overpriced for the accommodations provided.
Wouldn’t recommend to anyone
- The room is decently large for two people, though for the advertized 4 people it could get quite crowded.
- Good but loud airconditioning and a good ventilator in the bathroom.
- More than enough parking space available.
- The room was not so clean, a lot of dirt/sand on the floor, would recommend to bring indoor slippers. The cleaning crew does not come unless you explicitly ask so, and when they do it will just be minimal effort. I had the impression that they do not even vacuum the room between two guests, as there was a lot of dust still on the floor when I arrived.
- The breakfast goes into the top 3 worst breakfasts I have had to date (but I have only stayed in 1 other hotel in America, which was similar, so this might just be how breakfasts are in American hotels).
Overall I think for multi-day stays there are better options for this price, because the way this hotel operates makes it feel just like an apartment without cooking top and the like.
Feels like renting an apartment...
The location of hotel is excellent. The room location first floor near the poll was nice. Free parking close to Room.
The room could be updated. Bed was lumpy. Breakfast area too small. we had to get our food and sit outside.
breakfast area wasn't cleaned has people left everyone had to clean their own tables. Male attendant person sat an played on his phone. 2 coffee containers coffee was cold.
Hotel in a nice area...
Very good. The only thing missing was facing the sea. but it was close and we liked it.
I love it was close to the cruise port since we were there for a cruise also in a good area for food and shopping. Breakfast was great. The desk clerk we dealt with when we arrived stayed calm as we had a long line checking the guest in
Did not have elevator and I had guest with us that found it hard to climb stairs. Booking.com should have given this information when booking. The room I had the toilet was too close to the door that it would not close. I think they had put in a new toilet, and they didn't fit it before putting it in.
Since we only needed one...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.