Hampton Inn By Hilton Dade City - Zephyrhills
13215 Us Hwy 301
Dade City, FL 33525, US
Hampton Inn By Hilton Dade City - Zephyrhills welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located 5 miles from Pioneer Florida Museum, this hotel in Dade City has an outdoor swimming pool, a gym and an onsite convenience store. Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms at the Hampton Inn Dade City - Zephyr Hills include a seating area, cable TV, a tea/coffee maker and a refrigerator. The Hampton Dade City serves a rich breakfast in the mornings. There are also vending machines and a convenience store where guests can buy sandwiches and light snacks. The Dade City’s modern gym is equipped with cardiovascular equipment and free weights. For recreation, guests can for a refreshing in the outdoor pool, or relax on a sun lounger. The Hampton Inn is 6 miles from Everglades Steeplechase and offers free parking onsite.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi Service
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Close to a wedding we were attending. Clean, good breakfast!
Comfy beds, warm breakfast, good...
nothing,there was on going construction even on a Sunday morning.Workers with power tools and sanding sheet rock without some method of keeping the dust from the public area.
Some areas should have been closed off ,, I have pictures and videos of what we should have never been exposed to.Other guests in the wedding party got to the hotel only to find out that our block of rooms weren’t available.
We had to stay only...
The bed was comfy
The bathroom was dirty. The air conditioning made loud noises on and off throughout the night. They are renovating so I was woken up to banging on the walls above us. The elevator was kinda scary to get into it had paper all over its walls.
Basic room was good, just a little old. Staff were very good. But, they wrestled with the hotel to get things clean and in working order. Breakfast lady was wonderful.
Old hotel, wifi did not work. Did not have any USB ports in the room. Breakfast was a little abridged, although it was ok.
We came for event at...
Clean and good breakfast
Tv and fridge didn't work. Over 2 hrs to repair fridge. We had food we brought and couldn't keep it cold. Carpet was soaked by window and air cond. Couldn't walk around bed.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.