Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach
1111 East Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33483, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Larger dogs may be considered.
About This Property
This all-suite hotel in Delray Beach, Florida features suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and free WiFi. The hotel provides an outdoor pool and is 1 mi from Old School Square. Every suite at the Residence Inn by Marriott Delray Beach is furnished with a seating area. A coffee maker and cable TV are also provided in the suites. The Residence Inn Delray Beach includes a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can also use the business center and laundry facilities. Sandoway House Nature Center is less than a 10 minute walk from Delray Beach Residence Inn. Many restaurants and shopping options are nearby the hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Grocery Delivery
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Close to beach
Room was dirty. Pubes in
bed told they changs sheets only 2 times a week.
close to beach and restaurants
no restaurant onsite
The location and hotel room
No have diners services
value for area
beds could be replaced
I loved the location of the Residence Inn. It is only a block away from the beach and it is located on the main thoroughfare in walking distance of all of the shopping, lounges and restaurants. The staff, particularly Debbie and Lovelee were the best and so very accommodating. My room had an ocean view with a balcony. The breakfast was fresh and the small market bar had just enough. This was my first stay there but I will be back.
That there was not a pool bar at the pool for quick snacks and drinks.
To my surprise - all...
every thing!! excellent breakfast. all options available.
The carpeting in our entry was not civeted by a threshold arm 309. Also reported that the hallway between 304 and 305 was raised and caused me to trip. I the hallway between 304 and 305 was raised and caused me to trip. I reported both items and all they did was put some glue on the carpet. This definitely needs to be replaced or fixed permanently and professionally. Otherwise, this will cause a liability and exposure to Marriott. Minor , but but had to pay for parking.
My suggestion is people with four more night stay, park for free.
The breakfast is average
The rooms are outdated and the hotel needs some refurb.
The walls are extremely thin and you can hear everything next door and I am not a light sleeper.
Not worth the price but...
I have stayed at this particular hotel before and those were exceptional. This last stay was very disappointing
The breakfast was definitely not as it was in my prior stays. The utensils were plastic as well as the plates. They were awful. The selection was definitely not as substantial. We were very disappointed.
The coffee/tea fresh water dispenser and warm cookies that were available all day and night was the best touch however that doesn’t exist anymore. I would definitely research more before choosing this hotel again. Also the hot tub was very dirty all along the walls each time we went to use it.
The home like touch totally...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.