W Fort Lauderdale
401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, US
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, US
Pet guests are welcome at W Fort Lauderdale. Pet fee is USD $25 per night. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $479/night
About This Property
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, W Fort Lauderdale is 8 minutes’ drive from the luxury shops of The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale and provides 24-hour room service to guests. Spacious rooms and suites include iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Private bathrooms house Away Spa® amenities. The rooftop pool offers panoramic views of the city as well as intracoastal views of the waterway, while Away Spa® provides massages, manicures, and a number of other services. STEAK 954 offers a modern take on classic steakhouse staples for breakfast, lunch, and dinner while WET® Deck Bites serves up soups, sandwiches, and cocktails until sunset. Las Olas Boulevard’s unique shops and restaurants are 14 minutes’ drive. Port Everglades is 9 minutes’ drive and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 6 mi drive.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful, Guest room, 1 King, Resort view (non-refundable)
Wonderful, Guest room, 2 Queen, Resort view (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 1 King, Partial ocean view, Balcony (non-refundable)
Spectacular, Guest room, 2 Queen, Partial ocean view (non-refundable)
Fabulous, Guest room, 2 Queen, Oceanfront (non-refundable)
Sensational, Studio, 1 King, Oceanfront, High floor, Balcony (non-refundable)
Fantastic, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed, Oceanfront (non-refundable)
Escape, 1 Bedroom Residential Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Spectacular, 1 Bedroom Residential Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
Wonderful, 2 Bedroom Residential Suite, Resort view, Balcony (non-refundable)
Fabulous, 2 Bedroom Residential Suite, Partial ocean view (non-refundable)
Marvelous, 2 Bedroom Residential Suite, Partial ocean view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Yoga Room
Positives: It is on the beach.
Negatives: It is not a place for kids. There is no door to the bathroom so there was no privacy. Also the hotel is old and the carpet in the rooms was old and stinky. Too expensive for what you receive.
A waste of money.
Positives: location was great and the restaurants within the hotel were so good!
Negatives: the rooms were out dated, definitely could use some updating. we had water puddling in the hallway in front of our door, which was brought to the attention of the facilities staff more than once. the ac vents were condensation so badly it was dripping constantly. the shower wasn’t cleaned properly. there was residual sand along the edges and the room and hallway had a pungent musty smell.
not at all worth the...
Positives: Location and food were great!
Negatives: We stayed in 2 different rooms at the same hotel. Both rooms were very dirty.. from the bathrooms to the linen. We also requested a couple things through room service and everytime it took a very long time before they were delivered.
Enjoyed location and food, but...
Positives: View was great, staff very friendly
Negatives: Cleanliness of room wasn't great and the AC vents above the bed kept dripping onto the nightstands and the bedding.
Positives: location ,
Negatives: elevators don’t work had to wait for almost 10 mi for the elevator. room service toke almost 2 hours to bring out food. and hotel is a bit out dated
overall we enjoyed our stay,...
Positives: the lobby
Negatives: the rooms, the shower. the cracks in shower walls and roof
I would not again stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Fort Lauderdale
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).