Aloft Jacksonville Airport
751 Skymarks Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32218, US
Jacksonville, FL 32218, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Jacksonville Airport. Pets stay free! Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $139/night
About This Property
This trendy Jacksonville hotel features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 42-inch flat-screen TV. A 24-hour free shuttle is available to Jacksonville International Airport, which is 3.5 mi away. Each warmly decorated room at the Aloft Jacksonville Airport features 9-foot ceilings, a platform bed, and offers MP3 connectivity. A small refrigerator, coffee maker and work desk are provided in every room. Free access to the on-site fitness room is provided to all guests. Relaxing poolside seating is available on the sun deck. Guests of the Jacksonville Airport Aloft can play billiards in the hotel’s re:mix Lounge, or enjoy a cocktail at the w xyz Bar. The re:fuel by Aloft offers convenient snacks and beverages. The Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is just 7.3 mi from this hotel. The Museum of Science and History is 13 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Entrance
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Table Tennis
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Vending Machine
- Video Game Console
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Aids Braille/Tactile Signs
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Modern, spacious rooms with everything you need.
Negatives: The music was really loud in the lobby. even at 5 am. when we were leaving. The pool closed so early. normally hotel pools close at 10 pm. This one closed at sundown.
Great stay, just wish the...
Positives: The rooms were nice and clean. Liked how everything was close by, shopping and restaurants. I also liked how late you can stay and check out at noon.
Negatives: The only things I didn’t like were that the sliding bathroom door did not stay closed, something was broken and the toilet was running all night.
Positives: The room was clean and comfortable and tastefully appointed. It was close to the airport which is what I needed. The elevator was surprisingly smooth.
Negatives: It was totally fine. Nothing of note to add here
Positives: it was clean. beautiful. friendly and helpful staff.
Positives: I did get the opportunity to eat breakfast
Negatives: There was construction happening however it was a nice stay
The stay was relaxing my...
Positives: Aloft has a very welcoming vibe and design. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel is centrally located and within walking distance of many restaurants and shops. The airport is a 5-minute drive. The room is spacious and the beds are comfortable. Every part of the hotel is clean and updated. LOVE it and we will be back.
Negatives: That we were only there 1 night. I would have loved to stay longer.
Negatives: I did not receive the room that I paid for. There were bugs in the room. It did not look well maintained.
Negatives: A soap holder for guest who bring their own soap in the shower would be great. It's nice they provide shower gel, but everyone can't use it. Hence, we need a place for our personal soap to sit while showering.
Layover stay for vacation
Positives: Good area around a lot of shopping and eating places
Negatives: The staff was a little lacking in customer service. The rooms wasn’t comfortable to me. I was scared to lay on the sheets. I laid on top of the blanket on my own towels I brought. I NEVER use hotel towels anyway. But they gave us some with stains in them. I should’ve stayed at HILTON like I usually do
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).