Hampton Inn By Hilton Jacksonville I 10
548 Chaffee Point Boulevard
Jacksonville, FL 32221, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hampton Inn By Hilton Jacksonville I 10. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Directly off I-10, and a short commute from downtown Jacksonville, this hotel offers easy access to popular points of interest along with many free amenities and friendly service. A short distance from the Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-10 West is Jacksonville Landing, filled with shops, restaurants and entertainment options. The sites of the downtown area, including the Museum of Science and Technology and the Jacksonville Zoo are only a 20 minute drive away. After a restful night of sleep on signature Cloud Nine beds, guests at the Jacksonville I-10 West Hampton Inn can start the morning with a free hot breakfast. The hotel also features a fitness center, complete with a swimming pool.
2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Parking
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Sustainable Property
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Super nice staff and nice amenities!
Bed and bathroom could be cleaner.
Easy and good value
Didn’t get room service
It was very nice place, clean rooms, nice staff and the free breakfast was good and lots to choices, I love that it still has a small coffee pot in room, for us coffee lover. Its got lot on outlets for your phones and other electronics. We very much enjoyed the stay. Will stay again on the next trip to Jacksonville. thanks
Well there is only 2 thing I seen that needed to be fixed, was the side door by pool was hard to open, cause its coming loose, and the A/C in room was a little louder when on then use to. but we slept good.
Enjoyed and we'll see you...
It was clean and the bed was comfortable.
The staff came off unfriendly.
Would probably stay again.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.