Hampton Inn By Hilton Jacksonville-I-95 Central
1331 Prudential Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207, US
Hampton Inn By Hilton Jacksonville-I-95 Central is pet friendly. Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located just one block from the Skyway Monorail, this Jacksonville, Florida hotel offers an outdoor pool. A gym is available and rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Every room at the Hampton Inn Jacksonville includes a coffee maker for guests’ convenience. A radio, wake up services, ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available as well. The Jacksonville Hampton Inn offers packed lunches and a business center. A gift shop and a 24-hour front desk are on-site. The Hampton Inn Jacksonville I-95 ideally places guests close to Alltel Stadium, a sporting and entertainment venue, along with the Jacksonville Museum of Science and History. Dog racetracks, museums, shopping centers and restaurants are also nearby.
1 King Study Sofa Bed Non-Smoking (non-refundable)
- 1 King Study Sofa Bed Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Body Thermometer Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
Run down and really dirty
Tina, working the breakfast, she was above a 10 and was superior to ANYTHING i experienced during this trip. She "CARES", I didn't see this in anything else. She was FANTASTIC. Sad that corporporate pressures these individuals to perform AND they CANNOT give us a room compensary to their costs.
Everything! Check in process was a fiasco! The room was dirty on so many levels. I saw all the signs about renovations, why werent we booked into one?
I did not utilize the breakfast other than coffee and TINA was over- the- top FANTASTIC, she would be the "only" reason I would "ever" return to this hotel.
Our room was dirty, discussing and moldy. I cannot believe rooms were being remodeled and I was placed in this room. HORRIBLE. I "used " to love Hampton Inns but this experience put a HUGE black mark on that. Our bathroom was extremely dirty and moldy, chair fabric were ripped and another chsirs were extremely filthy. I have never stayed at this type of room before. Sad, extremely sad to which I "thought" was an Hampton Inn standard. FAR from their standard. ..
I have pictures and am happy to share.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE
Dirty and old carpets and floors
Unkept and noisy
Good location for the event we went to
I was charged again for my stay when it was already prepaid with booking
Selection of eats.
It was a suite and it didn’t look like a suite. It was an average room with 2 cups and a very small fridge. Very little pool chairs. Picture above does not do it justice.
Celebrating my sons birthday but...
Surprised parking fee. It was never mentioned until I got the bill
Nice and Clean property
Towels in my pillow and seemed like the bed was slept in before I arrived
Location to the venue
Staff was rude when I checked. Then there were issues with my booking. The water was not hot. The water pressure was non existent and the guest next door had a dog that barked off and on all night
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.