Aloft Miami Dadeland
7600 North Kendall Drive
Kendall, FL 33156, US
Kendall, FL 33156, US
Aloft Miami Dadeland welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 fee per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $170/night
About This Property
This boutique Miami hotel is 6.6 mi from Coconut Grove shopping and dining district and 1 mi from Dadeland Mall. Features include 2 on-site restaurants and guest rooms with free WiFi. Aloft Miami Dadeland features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. A complimentary shuttle service (3 mi radius) is also provided. Bring your dogs under 40 pounds and they will enjoy an Aloft branded bed and bowl plus complimentary treats and toys. After a busy day, guests can relax at the bistro and take advance of daily happy hour specials. Traditional American cuisine is served at The WXYZ Bar for breakfast and dinner. The guest rooms at the Aloft Miami Dadeland offer platform beds and an en suite with Bliss® bath products. A flat-screen TV is included as well. South Beach is 35 minutes' drive from Aloft Miami Dadeland, while the Miami International Airport is 12 mi away. Historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is 26 minutes' away by car. Miami Beach is 20 mi away from hotel Wynwood Art and Design District is 17 mi away from hotel American Airlines Arena, where the Miami Heat play is 15 mi away from the hotel LoanDepot Park where the Miami Marlins play is 12 mi away from the hotel Hard Rock Stadium, where the Miami Dolphins play is 24 mi away Downtown Miami is 9.3 mi away from the hotel
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft Room, Guest room, 2 Double (non-refundable)
Aloft Room, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Savvy Room, Larger Studio, 1 King, Alternate bed: sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Water Sports
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Hotel great location
Negatives: Staff would say shuttle alone the way and never showed up.
The stay was good
Positives: Location was great for my intended travel purpose bĺurger was great didnt use breakfast services Shuttle service was good
Negatives: Room service could be improved, requested it once for my room and only the beds were made, bathroom was not cleaned or garbage bins emptied Hotel reception needs phone etiqutte training Hotel needs to update guest regarding change in services that may affect them beforehand The hotel smells the carpets definately needs to be changed or cleaned properly ASAP
Location was great however services...
Positives: Location was great. Shopping plaza across the street and Dadeland Mall was a nice 5 minute walk away.
Negatives: Nice parking and well maintained.
My husband and I liked...
Positives: Good location near restaurant, malls, expressway. Very friendly staff. Clean and quiet rooms.
Positives: Bar & pool
Positives: Close to airport and event we attended. Room was clean. Available parking at any time.
Negatives: It was difficult communicating with the Representative in the kitchen. Egg was fake.
It was comfortable. Food choice...
Positives: Convenience to my family
Negatives: The toilet paper roll in the bathroom was broken and the toilet paper was hanging down. There was only one roll in the room. The shower did not have any place to put your own products and the nightstand tables were small. The phone took up most of the room on one night stand. when I tried to make tea the water that came through the coffee pot was not clear. The lighting was not good. I did not put the sign on the door in the afternoon when we first arrived, and a maintenance person, opened the door and started to walk in without knocking. One of the two ice machines was not working when I went for ice. It was on the second floor. In general, it did not meet my expectations at all and I feel I paid much too much money for the accommodations.
The A Loft in Dadeland,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).