La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lake Mary
1060 Greenwood Boulevard
Lake Mary, FL 32746, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
Just off Interstate 4, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. The Walt Disney World Resort is 30 miles away. An outdoor swimming pool is available. A flat-screen cable TV and ironing facilities are found in each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Lake Mary. Rooms come with coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom. Guests of the Lake Mary La Quinta Inn and Suites have access to an on-site laundromat. Meeting facilities are also available. The Central Florida Zoo is a 20 minute drive from the hotel. Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure are 25 miles away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
I wrote in the reservation comments that I needed to check in as we had to change for a wedding. Upon arrival, the front desk lady would only check me in an hour earlier if we pd. $40 for the hour. The 1 night stay was $94.50 I wasn't going to pay $40 so my husband and I sat in lobby for an hour. I have stayed in the best hotels and as long as room is ready they check you in at no cost.
Very clean rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff
Only 1 elevator
Nothing. The roaches ruined everything
My room had roaches
The staff was amazing! The best.
Our comforter was dirty and smelled like an old man, and had recent stains on it, the A/C was broken but our Maintenance supervisor got it working, but it made a horrible sound the entire time. The phone didn’t work at all, but he got that fixed. The ice machine was broken. Breakfast was just so so, and could’ve been better. No pastries at all. No biscuits. I reported the dirty comforter to the staff at the desk, they knew about the other problems. I feel like with all that we should get refunded part of the cost of our room. This property could be great, but the owner or general manager needs to fix a lot of machinery and issues, to improve the guest experience. The most important person on the property, are the guests. No happy guests, no revenue. If I were the general manager I would go room by room, log all the problems and things not working, and GET THEM FIXED. Especially dirty bed linens! Makes no sense to have clean pillow cases and a comforter that smells like the previous guest. Can’t clean them on site, then make sure you send them out to be cleaned! This is not only nasty, but a real health issue!
Until they fix all the...
The room smelled weird as well as the sheets.
Room was clean. Breakfast was good
Bed was very uncomfortable
Good for what we needed
Good breakfast , great location
The place is rundown. I went there as price was convenient for last minute stay and review did not seem bad, according to Booking.com it was 3.9. After staying here it seems as though this could possibly be fake reviews because it was nothing of the sort. I wasn’t expecting spectacular but the place looks like a rundown motel.
Greatly disappointing for a Wyndham...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.