La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Melbourne
7200 George T. Edwards Drive
Melbourne, FL 32940, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
The La Quinta Inn and Suites Melbourne Viera is conveniently located off Interstate 95, just 15 minutes’ drive from Satellite Beach. This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor pool. A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in the standard guestrooms as well as free Wi-Fi. This Melbourne hotel also provides microwaves and small refrigerators in each room. A fitness center is on site at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Melbourne Viera along with laundry facilities. The property is 30 miles from the Kennedy Space Center and less than 1 mile from the Brevard Zoo. Cape Canaveral is 30 minutes’ drive away.
2 Full Beds, Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 2 Full Beds, Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Erin did a great job at check-in. She was very professional and performed her duties very quickly. There was more than enough parking. The accessible room we had was a nice size, and we liked having the sink outside of the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable, and the lighting was very good.
Room was very nice but certain areas looked like they could be updated.
Inexpensive hotel in Melbourne Area...
This hotel was very nasty, the hall carpets where stained and look very dirty, the smell was horrible, our room coffee maker had an old used filter on it, the carpets also smell bad. I had to stay only one night and get another hotel near by.
Don't rent here! Dirty and...
The room was clean
Staff are very unprofessional.
The location was great.
The hotel was filthy, sheets had not been changed, we had to request clean sheets and change them ourselves. Toilet was dirty, walls, carpet, couch bed etc. looks like they haven’t had a deep clean in years.
If I could give it...
The accomodations were ok.
The staff was nice, but they seem to have problems with the food, I guess because of holiday. They ran out of eggs, and when I went down to get some breakfast for the three of us that were staying at the hotel, the first day they put a stop on what I was serving just because they didn't have enough for the people that were staying in the hotel. I had to inform them that The food I was taking was not all for me, that I had more members of the family upstairs in the room waiting for breakfast. I was very disappointed
Breakfast , facility
Like the 6 am start and food is good and staff attentive. Space is a little crowded.
Property is dated and showing it’s age. Windows were moss covered.
Updating is needed- carpeting replaced- the staff is great- sad the property is not in good condition.
Sadly not up tp pare...
The staff was nice that’s about it
My day was horrible. I had to go to my friends hotel across the street and use the shower due to the fact that the three days that I was there there was no hot water not only was I with my four month baby it was just plain embarrassing.
Really needs to be updated. The smell in the rooms was pretty bad. The toilet tank lid was hanging off. Bathroom was in huge need of updating.
Good for 1 night. You...
The 2 front desk ladies
It truly needs an upgrade and actual queen beds.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.