Aloft Miami Airport
7220 Northwest 36th Street
Miami, FL 33166, US
Aloft Miami Airport welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per day pet fee. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in Miami, Aloft Miami Airport features a fitness center and guestrooms with free WiFi. 4.3 mi from Miracle Mile Miami, the hotel offers a garden and a bar. The hotel provides an outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk. All guestrooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV, desk and small refrigerator. Each room has a private bathroom, while some boast a pool view. An American breakfast is available every morning at the Aloft Miami Airport. Enjoy the sun terrace or play billiards at this 3-star hotel. For guests' convenience, the hotel has a business center. Marlins Park is 5 mi from Aloft Miami Airport. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 1.2 mi from the accommodations.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fence Around Pool
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
It was ok - I thought breakfast was included in my stay when I booked but was told by staff it was not.
When I arrived in the rain, I had 3 suitcases to carry in & put on a trolley by myself- staff just stood around & not one person offered to help me put the cases on the trolley- in the end, a passing customer helped me & even got the elevator for me - again while 2 staff members did nothing to help.
Nic white good facilites and staff very helpful
The receptionist told us to find another hotel because this one was full, but we had a reservation by Booking.com
Bad moments in this hotel.
The room was very big. The bathroom separated.
Anything that was not in place.
The room was spacious
The curtain was being held together by a hanger?! The bathroom toiletries were not refilled, we had pre ordered an infant cot weeks in advance and was not ready at chevk in even though we checked in at 10 pm meaning our baby was crying exhausted and had no crib and we had to wait 40 min for it to arrive, you need to call a LOCAL NUMBER to ger airport transport- NOT easy with international visitors
Major issue with the booking which the hotel cancelled prior to arrival due to an apparent credit cad issue
Everything it was fantastic
Nothing I didn't like incredible place
Staff was friendly, everything was clean and free parking included!
Thank you for great service...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.