Hampton Inn By Hilton Miami-Airport West
3620 Northwest 79th Avenue
Miami, FL 33166, US
Hampton Inn By Hilton Miami-Airport West is pet friendly. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
This Doral, Florida hotel has free shuttle services to Miami International Airport. The hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with pay-per-view movies. Every room at the Hampton Inn Miami Airport West provides a coffee machine. Other amenities available in the rooms are a hairdryer, ironing facilities and a work desk. Miami-Airport West Hampton Inn includes a fitness center and business center. Guests can use the on-site laundromat and barbecue facilities. Miami Beach is 14 miles from the Hampton Inn Doral. The hotel is nearby water skiing, parasailing, boating and many other activities.
1 King Study Sofabed Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Study Sofabed Non-Smoking
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- BBQ Facilities
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Golf Course
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Taxi Service
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
Everything about the property was great
Guy at front desk was not friendly
Near airport with an airport shuttle. Nice and friendly staff
Crowded for breakfast
Convenient airport hotel if you...
Great place to lay up for a day or so before cruising
Just a bit outdated but I’m sure the hotel renovates or decorates on an ongoing basis
Perfect place to layup before...
Overall the property was great
It was a short stay...
Rooms were clean as well as the property. breakfast was a hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I would stay here again.
Guest services was Amazing!! So helpful and friendly. We loved our stay.
Have more to do within walking distance.
Our room was comfortable and...
It was a relaxing day. We stayed one afternoon/evening after our cruise from Miami.
My husband broke a zipper on his luggage. I called the front desk to ask about local surroundings to get a new one. The girl at the desk was not ONE BIT helpful!! She said "They have luggage in one of the stores at the mall". #1: I don't know what mall and where it's located. #2: What store in the mall?? We came from the cruise ship by taxi, so no car! I didn't expect her to TAKE us there, but some specifics about the area would have been very helpful! Long story short, I worked with the zipper enough for it to work, but was left with unpleasantness from my experience. Maybe not WHAT was said, but HOW it was said.. Front desk staff are key to this business! That girl costs the hotel $$ if she's so impersonal!!
The location is perfect
Staff is friendly and helpfull
Loud airconditioning. Woke me up every time it started
Toiletpot is very low. Seems more like a pot for children.
Breakfast stops at exactly 9 o' clock.
Beds are full size. Not so confenient when sleeping with 2
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.