TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area
10505 Northwest 36th Street
Miami, FL 33178, US
Pet guests are welcome at TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area. The pet fee is USD $100 per pet, per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
TownePlace Suites is located a 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport and 1 mile from Costa Del Sol Golf Course. It provides self-contained accommodations with outdoor pool and a well-equipped gym. Suites at the TownePlace Suites Miami Airport West/Doral Area offer a home-away-from home ambiance. They all feature a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room and a bathroom with bathtub. Modern appliances include free internet connection, cable TV channels and air conditioning. Guests can cook their own meals or enjoy the outdoor barbecue pavilions. A grab n’ go breakfast is available from vending machines. Popular nearby attractions include the Dolphin Shopping Center and Miami International Mall, both 3 miles away from the TownePlace. Free parking is available on site.
Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is USD $100 per pet, per stay.
2 Bedroom Larger Suite (non-refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Larger Suite - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is USD $100 per pet, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- DVD/CD Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
The breakfast was good. Nice and warm sandwich croissant.
The sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable.
Very nice and affordable.
I love my room that they give me it was wonderful. And it was on the first floor that i requested. When ever i come back i would like that same room again please.
Your need new washers and dryers. None of them are working and it is not fair to me who pay all that money to stay there. My room was 111 and they need more big pots, can opener that works the whole kitchen utensil is very important.
My room was clean and nice
I left a little note to room attendant, thanks for her service whit tips $10. I hope to be there for my vacations next year.
The breakfast was poor. No regular coffee the room and tables was dirty the room is too small. Sorry but it is the truth.
The location was awesome close to a lot of stores and fast foods and easy access to where we needed to travel daily which was a plus also the price was fair.
I HATE HATE HATE HATED!!!!!!!! That we could only get our towels changed out every 2 days that is so disgusting beyond nasty on top of that we are in a pandemic who wants germs on top of germs my family and I bathe twice daily every day and to be told after check-in that housekeeping only change out towels every two days I wanted to throw up at the front desk right then and there but I had already spent my money so we went ahead and stayed. There were roaches in our room I HATE roaches so I had to go back out and buy roach spray, disinfected, towels , and bed bug spray just so we could be comfortable on our staycation. The bottom drawer to stove didn’t wanna stay closed one of the nightstand drawers was broken as well the refrigerator started leaking, garbage disposal was broken & stinky . We had a hell of a time there but we made the best of it. I was dog tired once we made it but I had to scrub EVERYTHING DOWN before I let my family go to bed after finding the roaches. Please get rid of those old tv’s yes they still work but it’s time to update EVERYTHING new sofa, chairs, stove , the whole room needs a facelift to be honest bring it up to date it’s a NICE PLACE NICE LOCATION NICE PRICE MY KIDS LOVE THE POOL PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES MARRIOTT
I’m very disappointed in The...
Customer service was exceptional.
I loved the kitchen - that was one of the main reasons I booked this hotel as I prepare all my food. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
I was happy with everything. I had to print a few pages off, tried to use the business centre but we couldn't get the printer work. However the receptionist lady offered me to print it off at reception.
Clean, comfortable and friendly
everything was ok, parking spot is awesome
no food didn’t take breakfast
How complete the room was and the AC worked really well.
There were no sheets for the sofa bed at the room and when we opened it, the sofa bed mattress was dirty with particles or leftovers.
it was dirty it stinks smell like mold I walked in and checked out same time
Telephone did not work even after reporting it.
the staff was very friendly.
the dishwasher for my room wasn’t working
overall it was a nice...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.