Aloft Orlando Downtown
500 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801, US
Orlando, FL 32801, US
Aloft Orlando Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in the Orlando city center, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Amway Center, a sporting and concert arena, is located 5 minutes’ drive from the property. A cable TV, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all Orlando Aloft rooms. A lake view or a pool view can be seen from each room. The private bathroom has a hairdryer. WXYZ, the on-site bar, offers food and beverages. A 24-hour front desk, valet parking, and daily maid service are available for guest’s convenience. Guests can play billiards or exercise in the fitness center at Aloft Orlando Downtown. Walt Disney World Resort is located 19 minutes’ drive from the property, and Universal Studios Orlando is 14 minutes’ away. The Orlando International Airport is 12 mi from Aloft Orlando.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: no food
we had a wonderful stay....
Positives: I wanted to take the bed to my house! So comfortable and warm... Location was great for me, cause I had to work to Citrus Center, and I went by a simple walk. I just loved the room, very quiet.
Staff speaking Spanish too!
Positives: The amount of space for the price and was located in a convenient location.
Negatives: The staff seemed unprepared and didn’t know we had breakfast included in our stay also if you are staying with more than two people you would have to order more towels.
it was okay
Negatives: parking too expensive
short and expensive
Positives: Close to Amway. We walked
Negatives: Didn’t know they only had valet parking and charged $28
Positives: The room was huge.
Negatives: There was no place to hang damp towels. There was no close-up mirror.
Positives: The sheets on our bed were scratchy. Very uncomfortable.
Negatives: Better thread count for the sheets.
Besides the scratchy sheets and...
Positives: good location and good size room
Negatives: breakfast facilities
good hotel and great location;...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).