Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista
7950 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836, US
Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per night. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Located in Orlando, 2.9 miles from Disney Springs, Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista has accommodations with free bikes, private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. Guests can have a drink at the bar. Breakfast is available each morning, and includes American, vegetarian and vegan options. The hotel has a sun terrace. You can play pool at Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista. SeaWorld's Discovery Cove is 3.3 miles from the accommodation, while SeaWorld Orlando is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 11 miles from Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Swimming Pool
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Theme Park
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Vending Machine
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wooden/Parqueted Flooring
The Staff were pretty amazing and very, very polite and helpful. I really liked the room both for its design and the bed was really comfortable.
I arrived on Sunday evening to find the WXYZ bar closed (it's closed Sunday and Monday) so I had to walk next door to the Staybridge hotel for a nightcap. On Monday morning when I came down for breakfast (included in my room rate) there was no cook, so I had to go back upstairs to get dressed and walk to the Holiday Inn Express next door. On Tuesday night, I stood around for 20 minutes before the desk clerk finally came over to tell me there was no bar tender at WXYZ, so I again had to walk next door, to the Staybridge Hotel to their bar. I assume the Ownership doesn't care because they apparently own all three of these hotels. Lastly, I was not made aware of the $24 / day parking charge until AFTER, I made my reservation receiving this news via a text message.
Nice hotel but with average...
The rooms were comfortable and clean
That the booking page and resort did not coordinate with each other as to what you get with your stay
Staff professional, considerate and knowledgeable.
Helped with travel questions and concerns
Comfortable and clean, love the design.
I didn't like that there aren't microwaves in the rooms. And no breakfast .
Nice aesthetics. The room was nice and clean. Looks like it’s a new building.
Wasn’t too fond of the staff at the front desk. I booked through a third party and paid in full. The staff at the front desk was not genuinely kind and attempted to charge the full amount on top of what I paid for.
My stay was short and...
The staff was perfect! The Brazilian lady is AWSOME (Anahi I guess!) ! ❤️ super friendly! The hotel is super new, super comfy, and the price is fair! We love it! We wanna come back soon and stay Again! Nice experience!
The options for food in the hotel, breakfast and snacks it’s just a little.
It’s not that close to Disney springs, but the price worth!
Very nice experience!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.