Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista
7950 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836, US
Orlando, FL 32836, US
Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $50 per night. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
Book Now from $144/night
About This Property
Located in Orlando, 2.9 miles from Disney Springs, Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista has accommodations with free bikes, private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. Guests can have a drink at the bar. An American, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available each morning at the property. The hotel has a sun terrace. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. SeaWorld's Discovery Cove is 3.3 miles from Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista, while SeaWorld Orlando is 4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Additional Toilet
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alcoholic Beverages Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Bathroom
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Socket Near The Bed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Swimming Pool
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Theme Park
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Trash Cans
- Vending Machine
- Wake Up Call
- Walk-in Shower
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wooden/Parqueted Flooring
Positives: Good location, spacious and comfortable room.
Negatives: Small pool.
Nice and comfortable
Positives: The interior! the design! The food! The modern, cool feel combined with Michelin cuisine, super friendly staff.
Positives: front desk guy need more training in hospitality.
Negatives: nice location and love the interior design
relaxing vining but the hallways...
Positives: The bed was very comfortable and bathroom and room was very clean.
Negatives: The room could of been a bit bigger.
It’s was very comfortable a
Positives: room and shower
Negatives: small pool
love it! stayed here for...
Positives: It was good. But is necessary to clean the table and trash frequently. It was very dirty.
Negatives: That dont have more shuttles to use for the malls and parks.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).