Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista
7950 Palm Parkway
Orlando, FL 32836, US
Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per night. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *
About This Property
Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista has free bikes, fitness center, a bar and shared lounge in Orlando. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. At the hotel rooms contain air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista offers an American or vegetarian breakfast. The accommodation has a sun terrace. You can play pool at Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista. SeaWorld Orlando is 2.7 miles from the hotel, while SeaWorld's Discovery Cove is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando International Airport, 16 miles from Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental (additional Charge)
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
Mel at the front desk was great! It was our wedding night and she gifted us with champagne.
We reserved a king bed but it was not available when we checked in, so we were offered a double Queen room instead. It’s our wedding night so we didn’t want to spend it apart, so we slept in the same but was it was a little tight. But the room was beautiful and large and very clean.
breakfast was horrible because there was none and it said breakfast included
terrible! There was nothing but a muffin and coffee! we had to go out to get breakfast .
I liked only the fact...
Overall, everything was wonderful. There was free parking with a lot of places, it’s convenient if you travel by car. Also, the room was really good, very clean and soundproof, you will not hear other people. Also, there was no carpet that I really liked!!! There were hot tea/ coffee maker in the room (it’s really good to have hot tea in your room after the long day in the parks) and also a little fridge. Staff was very friendly! Thank you!
It would be good if you could add more hooks in the bathroom or little table for the convenience (where you can put your stuff). Also, the shower head worked bad in our room (water was splashing around); I think, it’s broken. But it’s just little minuses. Overall, experience was wonderful, thank you!
The WIFI was not good at all. I got better connection outside the hotel
WIFI. Lay out of room is poor. The only place I could watch TV was in bed
Great location and the staff was super helpful :)
Will return to this location...
excellent location, excellent customer service . clean , new and awesome view
everything was perfect I really loved this hotel
I’ll come soon for sure!...
big rooms, cool decor, nice common areas
it was very good and...
Rooms were very nice and modern. Staff was friendly. Overall a very enjoyable stay!
Breakfast options were limited.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.