Extended Stay America Suites - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation
7755 Southwest 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! A maximum of two pets are allowed in each suite. A $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee for the first six (6) nights. Each day thereafter is a $10 non-refundable fee (+tax) per day, per pet. The first seven (7) nights are payable the first night of your stay and is charged at check-in. Service animals will be exempt from this charge. Height and length restrictions apply: pets can be no longer than 36 inches and no taller than 36 inches.
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Plantation is located in Fort Lauderdale and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale is equipped with a stovetop, microwave, and a refrigerator. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities as well as upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The grab-and-go breakfast served includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea only. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities. On-site vending machines are also available. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen can be exchanged at the front desk. The property offers free onsite parking. The shops and restaurants of Broward Mall are 8 minutes' walk from the property. Fort Lauderdale Beach Park is 20 minutes' drive from the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Daily Disinfection
- Desk/workspace Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Services
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
It was convenient for a visit to NSU. Convenient to shopping and restaurants.
The walls are thin and my neighbors had children crying and kicking the walls. Breakfast was muffins or cereal bars and oatmeal packets. The receptionist refused to give me a receipt at check out. She said they don’t do that. I didn’t want to argue.
The manager was going back and forth wit the staff. Seemed a little ghetto to me. But the manager was very helpful.
Decent stay overall was ok....
The size refrigerator
Price and location
Staff was very rude and have no clue about the ada rules for service animals.
The rooms was spacious & the staff was very friendly (Katrina Was a great help in assisting me and my family) I would definitely visit again.
Ordinary & simple
The ‘breakfast included’ scam! This is the only corner space for breakfast.
The bath tube wasn't cleanned. Black spots on the surface looks bad.
Good location and room old...
Pitiful customer service
I like that it was close by where I needed to be for the weekend for carnival
The room could have gone through a little better cleaning. Residue of bodily fluid, and a dead cockaroach
It was overall not that...
Pictures on the Website do not make the rooms. The bathroom is not up to standard
The beds are not double beds, too small to be double
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.