Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central
2880 Center Port Circle
Pompano Beach, FL 33064, US
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Set in Pompano Beach, 1.9 mi from Pompano City Center, Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central features an outdoor pool and a complimentary buffet breakfast daily to all guests. Free WiFi, a fitness center, and private parking are available on site. Guests will also have access to a cash machine in the lobby at this Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central. Pompano Beach Amphitheater is 2.5 mi from Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach Central, while Isle of Capri Casino and Race Track is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 13 mi from the property.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Daily Housekeeping
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
The sofa - bed was dirty and uncomfortable we had to sleep all in the same bed
Newer hotel. The location is in a business park. The staff and the room were good. The location was not.
Room was clean and had a full kitchen. The location was great and rates were affordable.
Make sure to check for toilet paper before using the toilet for the first time, the room didn't have any and I had to go to the front desk to get a roll. The air conditioner wasn't working well, it ran constantly making noise all through the night and the room felt humid. The back door lock to the hotel was broken so it either stayed open or couldn't be opened, a definite safety hazard. I forgot something in the room after checking out, it was a fine my children gave me for my birthday this year hanging on the back of the bathroom door. You can't see it if the door is open, when I called that evening to alert someone about it, I got the run around. For 4 days I called to try to get my robe back and none of the staff was helpful in retrieving it or called me back about it despite my multiple daily calls. I eventually gave up.
Convenient for business.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.