1401 Ringling Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34236, US
Aloft Sarasota is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Lounge by the 8th floor pool and hot tub at Aloft Sarasota and enjoy panoramic views. Free WiFi is provided for added comfort. Rooms feature a 40-inch flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Additional amenities include a small refrigerator and an in-room safe. Aloft Backyard offers 2 fire pits, a seating area with large umbrellas, and landscaped foliage that includes a water feature. Additional facilities include a fitness center and pool snack bar. Bicycle rentals are available on-site. Guests can grab a snack at Re:Feul or sample small plates, drinks, and music at W XYZ, Aloft Sarasota’s on-site bar. Ed Smith Stadium is 2.4 mi from this Sarasota Aloft while Lido Key is 8 minutes' drive away. Historic Spanish Point is 11 mi from the hotel. Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport is 5.6 mi drive.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Deluxe King, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor (refundable)
- Deluxe King, Guest room, 1 King, City view, High floor - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Deluxe Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (refundable)
- Deluxe Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, City view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
Splash Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, Pool view (refundable)
- Splash Double Queen, Guest room, 2 Queen, Pool view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
the price i was quoted was almost double what i paid, not happy at all for their shift
adhere to your price.
very noisy in the afternoon...
Nice position, clean, modern design.
The breakfast is a joke. A joke.
A the shower...it is terrible. You open the water and the bathroom gets all flooded.
room was on inside courtyard - always very dark and no privacy. ac unit was very loud and dirty - overall needed updating and to be cleaner and windows do not open
over priced for shabbiness
There is no own light switch in WC, but you have to light have of the room (and wake your wife) when you visit WC.
AC pipe upstairs was leaking and dropping water outside of our window to our window board. Our room was 920. After lissening this tip-tip-tip...sound two nights we complained about this and got another room (room 924). Hotel service man (I talked to him) said that he knows the problem, but it is difficult to fix, because windows cannot be open and it is difficult (you need lift?) to get access to the tenth floor outside wall where this leaking or condensation water is coming. But I don`t think you should rent this room (920) before it has been fixed.
Hotel reception was not willing to order taxi for us ("we don`t have that kind of service they said), but just gave us the phone number list and we should have call. That is not easy if you don´t have US phones because you come from Europe! We were willing to pay for this kind of extra service.
Too many problems in the...
location is ok
not a good value for money, rooms are poorly decorated, the air conditioning in the bathroom can’t be stopped and is doing an awful noise at all time, the roof top swimming has no shadow. And even is the staff at reception is nice and ready to help, they are obviously instructed not to call taxis for hotel guest.
super close to Main Street. staff was beyond friendly, lots of amenities on property and everything was so clean.
no free parking, valet only.
walking distance to Main Street,...
great service and well mantained...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.