Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine I-95/Outlet Mall
2560 Sr 16
St Augustine, FL 32092, US
Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine I-95/Outlet Mall is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $10 per pet, per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 25 lbs. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine West features an on-site IHOP® Restaurant. Guests can take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is included. Historic St Augustine is 6.3 mi from the property. Days Inn by Wyndham St. Augustine West rooms include a cable TV, microwave, and refrigerator. Some rooms feature a pool view. Guests can start their day with a cup of coffee from the in room coffee maker. Extras include towels and linen. The reception is open 24 hours, and a snack bar is available for added convenience. Laundry facilities and free parking are available. Saint Augustine Premium Outlets is 7 minutes’ walk away. St. Augustine Beach is a 24 minutes' drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- CCTV In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
It was passable. The staff was nice. There was a transient population that doesn’t sleep as much as I would have liked to.
It was conveniently located to places I wanted to visit.
Nice and clean beds
Great location, affordable & convenient to st augustine & outlet shops.
Unfortunately I cannot give a good opinion of the place. The bathroom has a lot of damage. The toilet is loose. It moves. The tub is damaged and cracked and does not drain well. The water is stored while you bathe. It is in poor condition. It shows that they do not pay attention to the details.
Just the location
My room was awful. The drawers didn't close, the chairs in the room were badly stained. You could tell people lived in the hotel and the front desk attendant was a but too involved with the "tenants" there was a restaurant in the hotel but they had coolers in the lobby where you could buy frozen food for the microwave and ice cream. When I checked out there was no one at the desk. I called the main lobby while I was in the lobby and no one even came
Quiet Stay. Enjoyed our time there.
Never cleaned our room.
Great value price. It is perfect to lay your head and get a rest for the night. I really like that it is off the interstate. Literarlly next door to the outlet!
It was alright
Not all that clean
The front desk clerk and housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful.
We were told that we weren't allowed to have pets but there were dogs near us whose barking disturbed us.
The quality of the room
That my time couldn't be accommodated
Quality of room was good...
The IHOP was good and the staff was very nice. The rooms were clean.
Great place to stay if...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.