Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown
1300 N. Ponce De Leon Blvd
St Augustine, FL 32084, US
Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay and per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in St. Augustine, Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown is just 1.1 mi away from Castillo de San Marcos. An outdoor pool, 24-hour Denny's restaurant, and free WiFi are offered. Rooms at Days Inn by Wyndham St Augustine/Historic Downtown are air conditioned and feature a cable TV, coffee machine, and ironing facilities. Each private bathroom has a hairdryer. Free parking and laundry facilities are available for guests' convenience at the pet-friendly Historic Downtown Days Inn Saint Augustine. Copy and fax services are offered. The tour trolley stops in front of the hotel. In the surroundings, Ponce de Leon's Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park is a 9 minutes' walk away, while Ripley's Believe It or Not is 0.6 mi from the hotel. St. Augustine Alligator Farm is 8 minutes' drive from the Days Inn. The Spanish Quarter Museum is 3 minutes' drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
All went well, close to attractions. easy to move around city. Location made it easy to go outside city and return
Bath towels to small. bed needs new matress
No real problems we got...
Our rooms were one room apart due to type of room requested. No fault of Days Inn, Rooms were clean and properly equipped. Beds were comfortable. Overall, we were pleased with the accommodations.
Great location. Close to everything historic. Can walk if wanted.
Very old building in need of major updates and repairs. Toilet was very low. Bathroom tiny. A few pests seen in the room.
Great location but in need...
The location was very good. It is very close to Denny's. The rooms and furniture is old, but it is ok for a short stay.
The location and it having a Denny’s
The tv and phone didn’t work. The tub had drainage issues. There were a few roaches that we saw in the room.
Staff was friendly, location was very close to everything we wanted to do and Denny's was right on property.
Our AC unit kept kicking off even though we purposely did not set it to auto. The worst was though when it kicked off all night and our room got so hot we were not able to sleep much at all. The one ice machine was out on our side of the property, but we weren't told that until I called the office to see if there was another one on the property. Our door knob needed to be messed with to get the door to latch from the inside.
Cheap stay, but won't be...
Quiet, no one bothered us
Overall good, would stay again
Didn’t get any breakfast wasn’t told there was one
Quite but out date
The old look of it no microwave beds were not comfy plus there was a old smell to it
Stay was ok but I...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.