Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Augustine I-95
270 Outlet Mall Boulevard
St Augustine, FL 32084, US
The pet fee is $25 per day (non-refundable), with a max. fee of $125 per stay. Dogs and cats are allowed, and guests may bring up to 2 pets with them that are 75 lbs. or less. There are no breed restrictions.
About This Property
Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Augustine I-95 is located in St. Augustine, a 7-minute walk from St. Augustine Outlets and 6.2 miles from Freedom Trail. This 3-star hotel offers free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge. The daily breakfast offers continental, American or vegetarian options. Castillo de San Marcos is 7 miles from the hotel, while Spanish Quarter Museum is 7.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northeast Florida Regional Airport, 8.7 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton St. Augustine I-95.
Pet amenities include a pet walking area.
1 King Bed Hearing Accessible Non Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed Hearing Accessible Non Smoking
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is $75/stay (1-4 nights) $125/stay (5+ nights).
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Wheelchair Accessible
I like the breakfast and the location that we were
I always stay in home2 hotels and this one I could say it’s the worst that I have stay. The bed was really uncomfortable, bathroom only have one toilet paper for 4 people staying 2 days. The sofa bed didn’t have something to cover the cold for the other people staying with us. The kitchen didn’t have a coffee machine. There was a lot of different things that it was not good as other home2 we had stay. In the 2 days no one came to clean the garbage
The room was very clean and comfortable.
I was told I would get back the amount held extra after checking out but I have never received a refund... I called several times to check on this, I was told it was coming never received.
Room was not made up. No warning about breakfast time.
Room had mold, and everything felt wet the whole stay. I debated whether to report because of the recent storm, but honestly the room was on the first floor and shouldn't have been booked.
Not terribly clean. It seems newer but not in the best condition.
The breakfast was not great - the breakfast sandwiches were hard as rocks. I had to wait 15mins for more coffee.
I expected a lot more...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.