Aloft Tallahassee Downtown
200 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301, US
Aloft Tallahassee Downtown is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
In Tallahassee, just over half a mile from Florida State University, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room. A refrigerator and coffee machine are standard in each room at Aloft Tallahassee Downtown. A flat-screen cable TV is included. Each private bathroom provides towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries. A free shuttle service is available at this Tallahassee Aloft hotel. Other facilities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and an on-site mini market. Daily maid service is available. The Museum of Florida History is half a mile from this hotel. Guests are a 6-minute drive from shopping at Tallahassee Mall.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King, City view (refundable)
- Guest room, 1 King, City view - Free WIFI and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Transfer Showers Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
Most of the employees we engaged with were helpful and charming. There is plenty of open common areas for people to gather in outside their rooms. The facility is pet-friendly and even had a dog that is available for adoption.
I was expecting a lot more from this hotel. It was our first time at an Aloft and will be our last.
The trendy design of the room looks cool but it’s not practical. The room itself is quite small and contained a bed, some countertops, and one chair. So at least one of us had to sit on the bed – which creaked loudly. The windows were filthy (so much for the “city view”).
There were no drawers for our things – everything was out in the open. The design is such that you can’t turn the bathroom light on without also illuminating the bedroom, which doesn’t allow for two people to be considerate of each other.
The bathroom was terrible. Lighting was not good for applying makeup. A heavy mirrored door between the sink and toilet/shower space was clunky and noisy. The shower was set up so that there’s no way to turn the water on without reaching under the spray, so you get blasted with cold water. The hotel-provided shampoo, conditioner and body wash was affixed to the shower wall above the faucet, so you have to reach through the flowing water to use it. And there are no nooks or shelves in the shower to place your own products if you prefer to use them. Towel racks were limited and not well-placed.
We were there three nights. When I made the reservations, the site said that my choice for housekeeping service was every other day or not at all. I checked every second day. When housekeeping came by after our first night, it wasn’t convenient for us, and we asked them to come back the next day. They didn’t—and when we saw a member of the housekeeping staff in the hall, he said we weren’t on his list.
Convenient location, good people but...
nice bar and lounge area
pricing during football weekend
nice place and pet friendly!
Cleanliness, location, professional and friendly staff.
Clean and Convenient
one way streets
best quality and value after...
Great location downtown.
Charge for self parking in their lot.
I liked the location but very noisy at night. I had a difficult time sleeping
Sirens at all hours of the night and cars reving up their engines
I thought I read that one of the amenities, positives, of the hotel was their sound proof rooms
Better noise insulation
Beautiful rooms - good layout. Modern great vibe
Deli style restaurant with good sandwiches and breakfast
Will always choose this brand when available
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.