Aloft - Tampa Downtown
100 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33602, US
Tampa, FL 33602, US
Aloft - Tampa Downtown is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $186/night
About This Property
Offering an outdoor pool, this Tampa hotel is located along the Hillsborough River and is 2110 feet from the Tampa Museum of Art. Features include a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at this Downtown Tampa Aloft. Select suites have a balcony, river view, and sofa bed. A fitness center, business center, and reception that offers free luggage storage are on site. A shared lounge is available to Aloft Tampa Downtown guests as well. Re:Fuel, the snack bar, is open 24 hours. Guests can also mingle in the w xyz(SM) bar for dinner through the late evening for cocktails and small plates. The University of Tampa and Plant Park are within 5 minutes’ walk away. The hotel is 2625 feet from the Amalie Arena and 5 mi from the Tampa International Airport.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, River view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, River view (non-refundable)
Suite, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
Suite, 2 Queen, River view (non-refundable)
Suite, 2 Queen, Alternate bed: sofa bed, City view (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King, City view, High floor, Balcony (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King, Alternate bed: sofa bed, City view, Balcony (non-refundable)
Presidential Suite, 1 King, Alternate bed: sofa bed, Balcony (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Parking
- Bicycle Rental (charges May Apply)
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: comfortable room, great location
Negatives: sort of a hipster douche type of place. They trying a bit too hard with the urban art plastered all over the place.
comfy, great location, too much...
Positives: Good location, nice Riverwalk view.
Negatives: The staff wasn’t very nice, seemed like they have better things to do. Our room view was the wall from another building, but it was spacious. Enough for one night.
Good Location, no more.
Positives: everything was very nice
Negatives: the staff was kinda shady when I came in one guy pointed me to the rest room instead of asking how may I help you when I first came in! also the valet driver was talking very loud for everyone to hear everything instead of just talking to me or pulling me to the side.
it was alright.
Negatives: Disgusting hotel
Negatives: exes room a little cooler
Positives: location was fine. Room was OK. Didnt eat breakfast there.
Negatives: We were celebrating our Anniversary I had requested flowers and Champagne for the room which was not provided at the time of checking in. Room had to be requested to be clean every day. Did not receive clean towels one day until about 7 pm.
I probably wont stay at...
Positives: The location was Amazing, especially for the Gasparilla Distance Race weekend, close to race start and many restaurants
Negatives: The staff was very rude and not helpful. No fan in bathroom no towels, no house keeping during stay, no pool towel available, room was not available when we checked in at 5 pm, staff members told us the hotel was under staffed and it was very noticeable
not good experience
Positives: This hotel is in a great location on the river walk and we felt safe walking to and from the hotel. The room had great view. AC worked great. Has great shampoo and conditioner in the shower.
Negatives: The front desk staff was extremely rude and unhelpful. Even someone else in the elevator commented on it. Pillows are flat and bed wasn’t very comfortable. Low water pressure and towels were horrible. We only had two to start and they were very small. There’s no fan in the bathrooms and the door didn’t shut all the way. The room smelled musty and just wasn’t anything special.
Positives: The bed was comfortable, the view was good
Negatives: The room was dirty (stained desk chair, empty lotion bottles and candy wrappers on the window sill), the front desk staff was incredibly rude.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).