Extended Stay America Suites - Tampa - North Airport
5401 Beaumont Ctr. Blvd. East
Tampa, FL 33634, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! A maximum of two pets are allowed in each suite. A $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee for the first six (6) nights. Each day thereafter is a $10 non-refundable fee (+tax) per day, per pet. The first seven (7) nights are payable the first night of your stay and is charged at check-in. Service animals will be exempt from this charge. Height and length restrictions apply: pets can be no longer than 36 inches and no taller than 36 inches.
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport is located in Tampa and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Tampa is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities. Upgraded bedding with extra pillows is also offered. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free. Daily housekeeping is offered for a fee. Towel and linen exchange is offered the front desk. The property also offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Busch Gardens, the International Mall and the Tampa Bay Time Forum.
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
- Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 25 per pet, per day maximum USD 150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Cashless Payment Available
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Hot water no available that day
I received a room that had guests with a bad smell
I didn't realized "extended stay" meant it has long term guests so, I felt a bit unsecure since it has a lot of warnings about not leaving your belongings at the car. Facilities are outdated and need urgent renovations since the kitchenette cabinet was damaged by water and it had roaches. Staff were not necessarily kind and seemed like they are not motivated nor liked their job. They seemed like they are exhausted from dealing with long term guests who don't attach to their policies and they are exhausted from having to deal with it.
For extended stays
No plates etc
The staff is nice and courteous in the hotel rooms are very comfortable
My coworker found clothes from a previous guest under the bed and the rooms weren't clean that well the cabinets were dirty needed wiped down but other than that I like the hotel
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.