Hampton Inn By Hilton And Suites Vero Beach-Downtown
611 20th Place
Vero Beach, FL 32960, US
Pet guests are welcome at Hampton Inn By Hilton And Suites Vero Beach-Downtown. Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights) The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. No breed restrictions. *Both dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located in Vero Beach, 1.4 mi from Vero Beach Museum of Art, Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Vero Beach-Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Guestrooms include a microwave, small refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities. Select suites and studios include a seating area with a sofa. This 3-star hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Staff at the hotel are available to provide information at the 24-hour front desk. Vero Beach Outlets is 8.7 mi from Vero Beach Downtown Hampton Inn and Suites. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 36 mi from the accommodations.
1 King Studio Microwave Fridge Wetbar Non-Smoking (refundable)
- 1 King Studio Microwave Fridge Wetbar Non-Smoking
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is $50/stay (1-4 nights) $75/stay (5+ nights)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Parking
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Swimming Pool
- Taxi Service
- Wheelchair Accessible
The lobby was clean and bathroom was huge.
Parking was horrible! Pillows were to soft and mattress to soft. We got the last room in the hallway facing a room that had a large board placed on the lock area of the door and it looked like it was haunted or abandoned. Not a nice sight.
It was okay but a...
The bed is awesome! I like having the plugs/usb in the nightstands. I LOVE the breakfast but bacon is a must. I love having a coffee bar available all the time. Love the disposable makeup wipes.
No bacon at breakfast
Have stayed in this property previously and have found it to be clean and comfortable
There was no body wash in the shower, just containers for shampoo and conditioner
overall except for shower very...
the location was excellent ... lots of rest near walking distance - your customer service staff... bkf staff and cleaning staff was wonderful EXCELLENT
PERFECT RELAXING STAY
The central location was excellent. Service was good. I really appreciated the 24 hr coffee at the lobby. I also loved the nearby strip mall at a walking distance with a good supermarket and lots of restaurants.
Internet service was terrible. Mostly non existent.
A comfortable place to base...
Lobby beautiful and clean. Very quiet. Staff was very nice and friendly.
Room was clean but had an old smell to it.
Good stay for the 1...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.