Residence Inn West Palm Beach
2461 Metrocentre Boulevard East
West Palm Beach, FL 33407, US
Pet guests are welcome at Residence Inn West Palm Beach. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 100 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet.
About This Property
Five miles from Palm Beach, this all-suite hotel is a 15-minute drive from Palm Beach International Airport. Each suite is equipped with a full kitchen and free Wi-Fi. The Residence Inn West Palm Beach features a heated outdoor pool. A 24-hour gym is also available. A hot breakfast buffet is served every morning at the West Palm Beach Residence Inn. Monday through Thursday, an evening reception with free drinks and snacks is offered. The hotel also has a 24-hour convenience store. Every suite at the Residence Inn offers a 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels and pay-per-view movies. Free grocery shopping service is available.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Minimarket On Site
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Tennis Equipment
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
it was next to Walmart, Shopping Mall, 1/2 hr from family, Chinese restaurant less than 5 minutes away.
My room - pots and pans were missing, utensils were missing, no toilet paper, the sofa bed would not pull out, the toilet was not working. Cory the acting manager was kind enough to give to locate another room for my family and breakfast was not good. The hotel is doing construction and we were not able to get hot breakfast even though that was one of the reasons for choosing this hotel. They should have put on booking.com that construction is being done at the hotel. They did however served cold breakfast which was cereal, butter and fruits. You had to ask for napkins, juice, plates etc. Nothing was out for you to chose but coffee and tea bags. There is no sign up showing the entrance of the hotel. The cleaning lady Sharmila was very pleasant and nice and very helpful.
Marriott should have closed down...
Not a safe neighbourhood
I liked the size of my room for the amount of people that was staying with me. it was perfect.
I only didn’t like that the housekeepers didn’t come daily. we had to call about it.
it was overall great, and...
The room was separate with the kitchen in the living area
I didn’t like it because they have Lalo Roche in the kitchen the microwave the fridge raider
I will never go back...
Everyone and everything was worth it . Great job guys
They kept switching my room at first and that was a bit annoying but they figured it out after I decided to switch hotels. Other than that .. Great place
I like the location
The complimentary breakfast was not up to standard
I love the team their helpful but i was disappointed on the breakfast i am use to hot brkfast at my stays but overall i give it a 10 love it there
Bring back the breakfast it was the best
Overslept every day...disunt get to have breakfast...lol.
We enjoyed the home atmosphere....the kitchenette was the pleaser.
The living area was too small. If the bed was opened....u could not even get to the kitchen without disturbing the person sleeping......tooooooo small.
Will certainly be back once...
Location was GREAT, the hotel was very clean and the staff was accommodating and professional.
Breakfast area was clean and managed well,
Can't think of anything at the moment.
There was a pothole in the rear parking lot area, which could have made parking a little difficult.
Will definitely stay there again,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.