7895 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022, US
Alpharetta, GA 30022, US
Aloft Alpharetta welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *
Book Now from $146/night
About This Property
Aloft Alpharetta features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and shared lounge in Alpharetta. With free WiFi, this 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. Guests can have a drink at the bar. An à la carte, continental or American breakfast is available daily at the property. The hotel has a sun terrace. You can play pool at this 3-star hotel. Atlanta History Center is 16 miles from Aloft Alpharetta, while Truist Park is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is DeKalb-Peachtree Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Body Thermometer Available
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Room was clean, bed was comfortable, and staff were polite and friendly.
Negatives: Air conditioning didn’t get quiet cold enough. It was comfortable, but not really cool.
Beautiful property in fantastic location.
Positives: I loved everything about the property
Positives: The location was perfect and the room was clean.
Negatives: I paid for an extended late checkout. Went out for brunch and my key would not work. Parked near my room and had to walk all around to the front. When I advised the desk associate...she said "oh" what time did you say??? And updated the key...no apology or anything. This was the same person who advised of cost for late checkout and too the info hours before.
The good & the bad
Positives: very clean and comfortable.
Negatives: No complaints
Would definitely recommend.
Negatives: I was unaware the room didn’t have a microwave, there were no trash bags in the trash can I guess I expected more.
I expected more, I guess...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).