7895 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30022, US
Aloft Alpharetta is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *
About This Property
Aloft Alpharetta features free bikes, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Alpharetta. Around 16 miles from Atlanta History Center, the property is also 18 miles away from Truist Park and offers free WiFi. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. The hotel offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. Aloft Alpharetta has a sun terrace. You can play pool at the accommodation. Guests will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a business center at the property. Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre is 18 miles from Aloft Alpharetta, while Atlanta Botanical Garden is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is DeKalb-Peachtree Airport, 15 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 1 King - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Body Thermometer Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
found a few ants in bathroom
the location is good.
I’ve stayed here before but this will definitely be my last time. this room was dirty, the pillows were flat, the covers had 3 little thin blankets to make one (weird), tv moved slow, one face towel, the overnight crew hung out in the lobby loud acting like they at home I used the pool door just to avoid them looking at me when I come in and watching them sitting around like they’re on break completely unprofessional . the flattest pillows I’ve ever seen
aloft in sandy springs is...
the staff was very nice, the hotel vibes were great! I know for sure I will book this place every-time I need a place in Atlanta area.
I liked everything about it
nice place, good value for...
We chose Aloft Alpharetta to stay at because we were attending a show at Ameris Bank Amphitheater. The hotel is in a perfect location just over a mile from the venue. The rooms were perfect and the staff were amazing. We will definitely be staying here again.
The only negative and honestly it's insignificant, the conditioner bottle in the shower was empty and hadn't been replaced. Honestly a non issue.
I was met with a warm welcome when I entered the lobby. Checking in was effortless. The manger on duty was very helpful and when he realized it was my birthday, wished me a happy birthday. The overall front desk attendant and manager were some of the friendliness people I have ever encountered in a hotel stay! The room was fun and great - bed was comfortable. The buffalo wings from the in-house restaurant were delicious. I truly enjoyed my stay at the Aloft.
Wasn't really anything that I didn't like. Everything seemed to be taken well care of for my stay.
Wonderful stay. Highly recommend Aloft...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.