Aloft by Marriott Atlanta Downtown
300 Ted Turner Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30308, US
Aloft by Marriott Atlanta Downtown welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 cleaning fee, plus USD $5 per day pet fee. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located in the heart of Atlanta city center, this Marriott hotel offers an outdoor pool and free property-wide WiFi access. The World of Coca-Cola is 656 feet away. A flat-screen cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and a desk are featured in each room at this Georgia Aloft by Marriott Atlanta Downtown. An private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included. A fitness center and a business center are provided for guests at the Downtown Atlanta Aloft. A 24-hour reception, which offers luggage storage, is available to all guests throughout their stay. The bar, w xyz, offers cocktails, beer, wine, and a light menu. Re:fuel, an on-site market with sandwiches and cappuccinos is offered for guests' convenience. The hotel is 8 minutes’ walk to the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park. The Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport is 8.7 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds (non-refundable)
- Queen Room with 2 Queen Beds - Free WIFI, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Pet fee is USD $50 cleaning fee, plus USD $5 per day pet fee.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Bicycle Rental
- Closed-caption TV
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
No free breakfast
Beds and pillows were comfy
Cleanliness of the bathroom (not going to even mention what was on the wall).
Ice maker on our floor was broken and the floor below where the washer/dryer are was so moldy from the above ice maker I couldn’t even walk in that room.
The pool was gross and closed.
There were absolutely NO resources or help from the front desk for visitors about area sites, Marta, maps, NOTHING!
The bar area was closed the entire time we were there.
Served its purpose, but not...
beds, quick elevators
parking expensive, key cards didn’t work, had to wait a while to get checked in, location, not enough staff, no microwave in room, no vending machines
friendly front desk guy but...
no continental breakfast
Staff was great. Room was...
exceptional staff, very helpful. the beds are super comfy.
I had to switch rooms three times. the first no one could get into. the second was a king room that look like it was under construction. the tv was on the floor. the third one was fine.
wish we could have gotten...
Everything -- start to finish
Favorite place to stay
The room was fine, breakfast was better than I expected, but I would've liked to have more options. The location was perfect for my trip. The gym also exceeded my expectations.
The housekeeping didn't clean my room my last day at the hotel.
Overall it was a very...
I loved everything about the stay I just booked again for this weekend
At the front desk, Nahvah B. I saw her dealing with an upset customer. she was gracious and helpful in resolving a booking issue from a different reservation site. Exceptional!
a lovely time in downtown...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.