Extended Stay America Suites - Atlanta - Northlake
3300 Northlake Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30345, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
About This Property
Located within 8 miles of Atlanta History Center and 8 miles of Atlanta Botanical Garden, Extended Stay America Suites - Atlanta - Northlake has rooms in Atlanta. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a grill. The hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour front desk. At the hotel rooms have air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Guests can use the business center or relax in the snack bar. Piedmont Park is 9 miles from Extended Stay America Suites - Atlanta - Northlake, while High Museum of Art is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
Deluxe Studio 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking (refundable)
- Deluxe Studio 1 Queen Bed Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 100 per pet, per stay.
2 Bedroom Suite 2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking (refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite 2 Queen Beds Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee USD 100 per pet, per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
On the plus side, the lady (Felicia) on reception when we arrived was wonderful.
We had high hopes but un-realised. If you look at google maps the sign outside shows it was formerly a TownePlace Suites - we have had great experiences with them. Perhaps the previous reviews noting cockroaches should have been a warning.
It would seem this hotel has been taken over by Extended stays and now seems to be running down. The décor is in need of tlc, the room had no facilities (all had to be collected from the reception) The bed sheets looked to have been slept in and not changed, just made. There were no pillow cases. We had reserved breakfast, but the breakfast room as in the photos not in use, just a flask of cool coffee and some light pre-packaged snacks, but little choice.
Décor - rundown
Facilities - limited or non-existent - some available at reception if you asked
Breakfast - woeful
Linen - used or missing
Morning receptionist uninterested and offhand
Very disappointing so we cancelled...
check in was nice and smooth
roaches was heavy on the 5th floor. was everything
only came for work but...
The area it was in was close to a lot of things.
The way you had to enter the building. How you had to do the linen and trash .
Overall it was a good...
Staff was great
Roaches Roaches &more roaches
tv didn’t work and had two room on reservation and they canceled one sheet telling me that they were ok for late check in due to being a couple of hours behind me! I could of just paid for both confusing they were side by side which after ask that put them on the other end of the property! COMPLETELY sprayed us!
having even been here 4...
clean- great rooms
breakfast/ a packaged muffin is really vending machine material.
rooms were great. staff was...
I liked the room and location.
I waited 30 minutes before someone came to the front desk to check me in. I booked 2 rooms and had to wait on one 30 mins after already waiting 30 minutes to get service, because there was only one person cleaning rooms. It was after 5pm mind you and I had just driven 5 hours to get there. I was told even though I booked the rooms 3 weeks ago that if I didn’t take the rooms right then they would be given away. No ice buckets, entrance was dirty and smelled. Very much bare minimum is what you get.
with better service and a...
Where it was located. The TV was cool. The space was good.
The hotel was loud. Many people and loud animals in the hallway throughout the night making noise. The room smelled like pee and some things (ex. the curtain) had stains on it. I also witness the shift clerk allow a customer to mop up a large spill they caused. I'm sure if they didn't do a good job, and someone spilled and fell and sued the company, "the customer didn't clean it well" would not hold up in court. "Breakfast" was just packaged mini muffins, tea, coffee and packets of oatmeal. One more they only put out two muffin packages and when they were quickly taken, the clerk said they were all out. Most of the people wearing a white shirt acted like they did not enjoy working there and dealing with costumers. The people in colored shirts were also fine. Overall, I would not recommend this place to anyone, unless you're doing 1-2 days.
The room was clean and the bathroom was spotless.
The access cards timed out usually every day. I had to have it reprogrammed daily .
Good location easy to find
My room had roaches in it everywhere after cabinets table
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.